Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ncaa 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who got it and what do you think
Got it. Live it. Love it

But really. Any want a game? I'll play. No cheesing.
I love it to.. lets get a new BGR dynasty going
Plays a lot like Madden.
Is it coming out for the Wii?
^I doubt it
I'm probably going to get it this weekend....It looks great
I don't really like the play calling, but other than that, it's good.

It does play a lot like Madden and the down field passing is much harder than the previous years.
Runblocking is the key for me. I can juke someone pretty effectively now.
So after a few days and my online record of 6-4 so far. I have to admit I now honestly hate this game. I would play in a fire then play this game. You cant stop the run against the major teams. Playing defense is like playing hide and seek with a blind kid. I would advise everyone to take it back and get a copy of EA tennis or something. Thanks EA, you made me one closer to hating the game I love!
I'm enjoying the game so far. Finally broke the habit of trying to push the turbo button, which no longer exists. Its definitely a more challenging game than the past versions.

Real Badman, try setting some of your defensive strategies to aggressive, if you haven't yet. Changing the defensive line to aggressive has really helped me out. Without that, the DL pretty much gets blown off the ball every play.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I'm enjoying the game so far. Finally broke the habit of trying to push the turbo button, which no longer exists. Its definitely a more challenging game than the past versions.

Real Badman, try setting some of your defensive strategies to aggressive, if you haven't yet. Changing the defensive line to aggressive has really helped me out. Without that, the DL pretty much gets blown off the ball every play.

I edit those every game. I use LSU online going to a 33 stack D. I may change to a 4-2-5 and see if the 4th DLman can do something. a 4-3 or 3-4 in this game is basically useless online. People have mastered how to pick apart those coverages. Offensively though the game is perfect.
I hate this game. Ruined my whole outlook as far as EA sports. Ive bought it every year since they started making it and this is by far the worst. Scoring is basicly so easy now. Playing online last night score on the exact same play 9 straight times each of them were runs longer than 60 yards. IMO tried to make it to much like Madden and totally struckout. But I still will continue to play it as much as I can. As far as defense the 4-2-5 is most effective. On a side note Ive yet to lose a game online 22-0 any one who wants a game pm me for my gamertag.
I think it plays to much like Madden too...I also don't play online anymore, haven't since 2008 when I wanted to jump through the **** screen and kill people because they're freakin retarded.

I downloaded the demo last night, I'm going to pick it up this weekend, even though I only have 4 days to play the **** thing.

Can anyone tell me if I can adjust the game speed on the full version? I can't adjust it on the demo..
I'm 22-11 online, ranked 700ish atm. I was 18-5 and ranked in the top 250 til I went on a 5 game losing streak Sad
Real Badman Wrote:So after a few days and my online record of 6-4 so far. I have to admit I now honestly hate this game. I would play in a fire then play this game. You cant stop the run against the major teams. Playing defense is like playing hide and seek with a blind kid. I would advise everyone to take it back and get a copy of EA tennis or something. Thanks EA, you made me one closer to hating the game I love!

I haven't had any of those problems yet bro...I just wish I can adjust the game speed!
I picked every defense in my freaking playbook yesterday and could not stop the half back toss....I knew it was coming and done everything I could to stop it but it didn't work. I would get him 3rd and long and he would get a first down on a freaking toss play.
Use Nickel or Dime and Blitz the corners or hold LT and tell your defense what side to rush if you know which side he's going to toss it.
LOL, dont run commit. I find a 425 D playing FS is the best approach. Man defense is the key this year.
Still have not been able to get this game. I heard it was amazing though.
I really love the no huddle in this game
Does any one ever play with team builder teams. I have a few high school team created.
FINALLY got this game. And I have not stopped playing it since I first started.
What defense do you all run?
MisterPerfect Wrote:What defense do you all run?

on offense I run Flexbone
Im a big fan on the Wish and flexbone formations on the game
I layed an absolute whipping on Zaga today with Nebraska..lol
i got it. i love it. i have 2 different dynasty's (UK & Texas Tech) i use Georgia Tech's Offense. Run The WB Dive Alot