Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eminem - Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eminems' new album Recovery is AMAZING! Every song on this cd is great! I've never bought a cd and been addicted to every single song on the cd. If you haven't bought this cd yet you need too! You will not regret it!
I agree def a must buy. My favorite songs are 25 to life, going through changes, love the way you lie, not afraid, won't back down, cinderella man, space bound...well there all good haha!
Eminem is the greatest rapper ever.
Aslan Wrote:I agree def a must buy. My favorite songs are 25 to life, going through changes, love the way you lie, not afraid, won't back down, cinderella man, space bound...well there all good haha!
Eminem is the greatest rapper ever.

No doubt about it!:Thumbs:
I love me some Eminem. Haven't bought the CD, but have downloaded some of the songs. I will buy this CD sometime this week though. The jams on it are off the hook. His best CD since Curtain Call.
I'd rather have M& Ms any day. Wigidy wigidy wack.
Love this album. It's the only album other than Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park where I can just put it in and let it play through beginning to end..

Drake's new album is pretty good too if you like that kinda stuff..
Eminem is the man no doubt.