Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mike Miller signs with the Heat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Miami Heat are starting too look EXTREMELY good.

5 years $30 million.

He actually agreed to sign with them, but is waiting on the Beasley trade to go through on Monday.
Good sign for the Heat. They need shooters and big men badly.
Mike Miller will go down as the biggest signing for this group...

Weird I know...

But if Miller is on his shooting game the Heat will not lose.
Aslan? In the other thread you were laughing at the thought of Miller going to the Heat I thought... What is this?
He will be the same to the big three that Steve Kerr was for teh Bulls. This was a good pick-up.
Stardust Wrote:He will be the same to the big three that Steve Kerr was for teh Bulls. This was a good pick-up.

Ahh Idk about Kerr, I was thinkin more like Kukoc.
Ballers Wrote:Aslan? In the other thread you were laughing at the thought of Miller going to the Heat I thought... What is this?

I like to laugh.
Aslan Wrote:I like to laugh.

smarty.
The Miami Heat are doing a lot better than I thought at getting other free agents, such as Mike Miller. I thought they were going to have a very hard time, but it looks like they're getting a great team.
This is a guess, but this is how I personally see the starting five:

Starters:
PG - Dwayne Wade
SG - Mike Miller
SF - LeBron James
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Bench:
PG - Mario Chalmers
SG - Dwayne Wade, Kenny Hasbrouck
SF - Da'Sean Butler, Latavious Williams
PF - Udonis Haslem
C - Joel Anthony, Dexter Pittman, Jarvis Varnado

I expect Dwayne Wade to mostly be the point guard, but can rotate to the shooting guard position to give Mike Miller a break. I think the Miami Heat will get a more experienced backup small forward and a taller backup center.