Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers @ Bengals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be a shootout and I don't know if the Bengals can pull this out !

If they play like they did against the Bills:
Steelers--35
Bengals--24

If they play the way they have this hole season:
Steelers--27
Bengals--38
Pittsburgh has played well the last month. The Bengals, though they rested starters this week, combined with the bad loss to KC and their loss a week ago, are really limping and backing into the playoffs. That's not normally very good news.

Pittsburgh - 27
Bengals - 24
This will be a great game!...Can't wait to watch it!
I'm a big fan of both teams but if itcomes down to it i'd say pittsburgh will win

24-21
Steelers
i think the bengals can pull this one out and move on to the second round of the playoffs
Bengals- 31
Steelers- 21
Steelers
what more is there to say about this game. This will be an awesome game. I pick the Bengals by a TD 27-20! WHO DEY THINK!
Bengals by 10
The steelers are playing great football at the moment and i think they will be the bengals 30 to 20
Could go either way but I'll take the Bengals
Bengals All the Way.
I will go with the Bengals, but it will be in a very close game!

Bengals- 24
Steelers- 21 With a late TD!
The bengals want to play the colts bad i think they'll want this more than Pittsburgh !
This is going to be a great game and i cant wait to see who wins it. I,m going with the bengals by a touchdown...WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!
bengals win 35-21 but get beat by the 2nd round team either indy or denver
The Bengals would be a legitimate threat to win the Super Bowl if they had a better defense. I'm afraid the bus keeps on rollin'. Steelers 38, Bengals 31.
I'm a big fan of the bengals i would like to see them go far but i think Pittsburg will win this one.
Bengals
joey porter is to good.. he will be trouble for palmer when pitsburg blitz's because he his a fast talented lb and plamer is not that mobil. pitsburg will win
steelers ----- 28 -21
bengals
I hope the Bengals
I'm not a fan for either team but I am gonna pick the Bengals... Chad and Carson are awesome and class acts... plus Chad is one the most exciting players in football and really fun to watch...
Bengals
Well, I would say the Bengals, but Palmer is out with a knee injury on the second snap.