Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Williamson, WV 1/3/06 Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts, feelings, comments????

This will be played at SV.
i don't know that much about Williamson but Valley is down so it should be fun to watch
I think the outcome will be decided by the men wearing stripes. If they call it like they did when Valley played Cordia, then Valley will win. If it is called good, I will go with Williamson.
I will have to take Williamson based on history. This is a very good basketball school.
I like Williamson in this one... They have a very talented player in Richard Forbes...
So the refs cheated for Valley? This happens a lot in middle school since the schools get the refs, but the refs are assigned in high school.
"piratefaithful" Wrote:I like Williamson in this one... They have a very talented player in Richard Forbes...

Richard Forbes is the most consistent shooter you'll see this year. He is deadly when left open, but he is very small. Williamson does have a big guy this year who can play, a 6'8" kid named Bradford.

But even with those two I think Shelby Valley will muster up the win, and being at home really shouldn't matter. They would win at home, away, or on a neutral court, IMO.
Lets Go Williamson Iv Saw Williamson There Good
Wath Out Wildcats Your In For A Treat
Mike Jones Is A Good Player For Williamson But They LOSTSteven Turner He Was A Great Player For Williamson
Williamson Wolfpack take this one
I dont know who will win but i'm gonna go for Williamson. Richard Forbes can absolutely shoot the lights out. And Williamson is also a very very fast team..they are also very well coached. And although Bradford should be alot better then he is..he is still 6'8...so there will be no easy ones inside for Valley and Williamson should control the boards.
If Williamson has any type of full-court press, good-bye Wildcats...
valley wont have the size to compete, tallest player is 6'5