Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: So I wonder...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many people are going to be jumping on the Heat bandwagon? IMO more people will jump on this one than when the Celtics got the big 3.
Aslan Wrote:How many people are going to be jumping on the Heat bandwagon? IMO more people will jump on this one than when the Celtics got the big 3.

I will probably cry in my bed for 3 days when wade wins lebron his first title. But will be happy wade got his second. They have no UK ties but i love wade. Everyone already knows that. This is a mixed feeling problem. Love the celtics because rondo is a flat man beast. Idk. GO PACERS!
If not for me being a Kobe fan I would be all over that bandwagon!..lol
Me!
I'm in.. Mainly because I'm a big fan of Lebron..
I will admit this is an insane team, and will be fun to watch. But I will NOT, definantly NOT be cheering for them. I like Wade, but Bosh and Lebron, they could retire and I wouldnt care. Had it been Wade/Bosh, I would have been ok, throw in Lebron I instantly dislike them. GO Kobe!
Me, because I'm a LeBron fan. Other than LeBron and Ray Allen I don't really care for the NBA.
Not Me! i think it will be funny if LeBron gets to South Beach and doesn't win a Title! that would be a big let down
Hate the NBA!!! Always have, always will! Therefore I may actually cheer against this trio because of how this situation worked out. Some of the biggest egos I have ever seen create a 1 hour long saga to announce the departure from home, friends, family and every good since of PR he had. I always thought that there may be some BIG TIME players that are humble and will always stay loyal but I guess it doesn't happen too often. Good luck LeBron, De-Wade, and Bosh but I really do see a horrible situation brewing for you all if you do not win big and win fast!
I too hate the NBA...

I am however a LeBron James fan...so my fanship goes towards him.
Strikeout King Wrote:Not Me! i think it will be funny if LeBron gets to South Beach and doesn't win a Title! that would be a big let down

If they do not win, and the Lakers pull off the three-peat I will never let the Lebron fans live it down.
I will be jumping on the bandwagon.. Its basically the same as the LA front-runner bandwagon that your on Aslan.. BUT, I will still be rooting for the Magic in my heart.
Not I
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Hate the NBA!!! Always have, always will! Therefore I may actually cheer against this trio because of how this situation worked out. Some of the biggest egos I have ever seen create a 1 hour long saga to announce the departure from home, friends, family and every good since of PR he had. I always thought that there may be some BIG TIME players that are humble and will always stay loyal but I guess it doesn't happen too often. Good luck LeBron, De-Wade, and Bosh but I really do see a horrible situation brewing for you all if you do not win big and win fast!

:Thumbs:
I'm a UK player bandwagon fan which is why I pull for the Celtics, Pistons, Rockets, and now will be pulling for the Knicks (Azubuike), Wizards, Kings, and Clippers. Screw the Magic and Daniel Orton. He was a Jayhawk in my eyes.
Ballers Wrote:I will be jumping on the bandwagon.. Its basically the same as the LA front-runner bandwagon that your on Aslan.. BUT, I will still be rooting for the Magic in my heart.

Uh no. I started like LA in around 05(that's when I starting watching the NBA). They were horrible then. Kwame Brown was starting then! lol.
I, myslef dont really have loyal ties to any NBA team. If I had to pick a fav it would be the BOBCATS. Why? Because no one can ever say Im jumping on a band wagon. I do have ties to such players all UK players, Wade, Shaq(all time fav), Josh Smith, Adam Morrison, and a few others.
It's gonna be bad, and I still don't see LeBron winning a title. My new favorite Cav is Mo Williams. My favorite player overall now, for right now I'm gonna say Chris Paul but that might change.
SO I WONDER.. how many rings the king and his henchmen will win now?
Belfry0304 Wrote:It's gonna be bad, and I still don't see LeBron winning a title. My new favorite Cav is Mo Williams. My favorite player overall now, for right now I'm gonna say Chris Paul but that might change.

I honestly hope that the cavs make the playoffs. Showing the world its not all about lebron.
Ballers Wrote:SO I WONDER.. how many rings the king and his henchmen will win now?

This is Wade's team, not LeCHOKE.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I honestly hope that the cavs make the playoffs. Showing the world its not all about lebron.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you so much today, :Thumbs:.
Must be our common hatred of Lechoke. :biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:This is Wade's team, not LeCHOKE.

Exactly!!
Ballers Wrote:SO I WONDER.. how many rings the king and his henchmen will win now?

1, 2 at the most. And if that many it will be thanks to Wade winning Lebron a ring.
I just wanted to see lebron win his own ring. Or not ever win one would make me happy. This just aggravates me in so many ways. This is a Business and lebron made the best decision. Most NBa players find out their traded by the news the next day. SO maybe he didnt have no reason to call Dan, But the loyalty and faith they showed in a proven loser owed them some type of response. Im so confused on what to say about the matter.
Not Me, Im still on that Celtic bandwagon Alsan mentioned in post #1. Big Grin
All of my friends always gave me crap saying I was on the bandwagon when they knew I have liked the Lakers since I was a kid....But now all of those people that gave me crap are heat fans.
Im on the I hate the NBA bandwagon!! Smile

College Basketball> NBA
Thus I really do not follow past the old UK players.
i dont think it will be a bandwagon jump for anyone who likes bosh or lebron. most people dont like a team. they like players. and if they all now root for the heat, it will most likely be because of lebron. so its hard to say someone will like the whole heat team. and very hard to say they are on a bandwagon if they simply like a player.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Im on the I hate the NBA bandwagon!! Smile

College Basketball> NBA
Thus I really do not follow past the old UK players.

Me too!!
Pages: 1 2