Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rachel Smith to transfer to Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville girls basketball team will be without one of the best players in the county this year , as Smith will take her game to Shelby Valley.
unfortunate for pikeville as she has been there her entire career and has played with these same girls the whole time and have had success. she's a good shooter and defender. i hope this is a good decision for her both academically and athletically and wish her the best
Any one know what brought this on. Wasn't her dad an assistant coach at Pikeville the past couple of years. I did not see this coming
Good luck Rachel.
shes a great defender and can handle the ball real well..this is a nice pick up for the Shelby Valley Wildcats, good luck to Rachel and the Wildcats and Coach Rowe on the New Season..
What position does she play and what grade will she be in?
she will be a freshman. from the looks of her i say she will play one of the guard positions.
and her dad helps coach the football team.
She can play 1-4 spots, can shoot good but would rather pass and is a very good ballhandler. Should be a big help to their team this year.
I think she will help the Lady Wildcats.
Heard some good things about this girl. If she is as good in Basketball as she is in Soccer than it will be fun to watch this team throughout the season. Tongue
Better basketball player ,will always give 110% in everything she plays.
JaredCoffey Wrote:What position does she play and what grade will she be in?

Why do you ask?
Not only a great athlete but a better student.
hootie Wrote:Not only a great athlete but a better student.

26 - Act score in the eighth grade.:worthy:
My score was only 19 as a senior a 26 as an eighth grader is great.