Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lebron To Miami!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LEbron To Miami!

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5365165"]2010 NBA free agency: LeBron James announces he'll sign with Miami Heat - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5361014@@AMEPARAM@@5361014[/ame]

Truly insane for him to have a press conference.

Media Puppet For Life.
Sorry for all the cavs fans who was just ripped in pieces.
Man, he is going to be one hated man in Cleveland. This definitely makes Miami the favs in the East, however, the Lakers are still the favorites to repeat.
Aslan Wrote:Man, he is going to be one hated man in Cleveland. This definitely makes Miami the favs in the East, however, the Lakers are still the favorites to repeat.

Really? Man i despise lebron with everything in me. And him announcing his decision like this even kills me worse. But There going to be tricky to defeat. Unless Lakers get someone else.
Lebron was very articulate and very humbled in the interview. He does so much for under privileged children and his home town. Miami is fortunate to land him and Chris Bosh. Looking for great things to come from the Heat!
I will guarantee this, if the Heat and Lakers play in the finals, Kobe Bryant will guard Mario Chalmers.
I just dont see anyone matching up with them. Was they able to keep beasley?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I just dont see anyone matching up with them. Was they able to keep beasley?

He's still on the team but I believe there trading him for more cap space. They was going to keep him if Lebron didn't come.
Aslan Wrote:He's still on the team but I believe there trading him for more cap space. They was going to keep him if Lebron didn't come.

I would love to see the lakers pick up chris paul. would be one **** of a finals.
It will be anyway. A lot is still far from decided though. Injuries, chemistry issues, lack of role players and a bench could prevent this team from even making the finals.
Aslan Wrote:It will be anyway. A lot is still far from decided though. Injuries, chemistry issues, lack of role players and a bench could prevent this team from even making the finals.

Their Young. They dont Need a bench. Role Players with 3 superstars wont be much of an issue. I'm truly excited to watch them play. I think it should make for a great Lakers Vs Miami christmas game.
whos team will it be now? wade or lebron?
cuppett777 Wrote:whos team will it be now? wade or lebron?

WADE, I think kevin durant gets his fist MVP this season.
cuppett777 Wrote:whos team will it be now? wade or lebron?

Wade. Lebron come to Wade's team, not visversa. Heck, there playing in Wade County lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:WADE, I think kevin durant gets his fist MVP this season.

The first of quite possibly, many.
Mark It Down....December 25th....Christmas Day...

LeBron's return to Cleveland on National Televison.
J-Rod Wrote:Mark It Down....December 25th....Christmas Day...

LeBron's return to Cleveland on National Televison.

IDK, it's going to be a BLOWOUT! haha. I can see Lakers/Heat, Christmas Day.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:WADE, I think kevin durant gets his fist MVP this season.

I agree. If Melo stays healthy and plays the full season he will be in the discussion too I believe.
THANK GOD!!! Now we all can go on back to our normal everyday lives without being smacked in the face every freakin time you turn on the TV. I am happy that this is over and now that LeBron has completely committed PR suicide, I truly have no hope in the big players staying humble. I am pretty appalled on how all of this played out and I hope LeBron can not at night and wonder how he can ever go home. Good luck Heat, if you do not win you may go down in history as a legendary failure.
Ah, Im a wizards fan anyways.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:THANK GOD!!! Now we all can go on back to our normal everyday lives without being smacked in the face every freakin time you turn on the TV. I am happy that this is over and now that LeBron has completely committed PR suicide, I truly have no hope in the big players staying humble. I am pretty appalled on how all of this played out and I hope LeBron can not at night and wonder how he can ever go home. Good luck Heat, if you do not win you may go down in history as a legendary failure.

Amen!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I just dont see anyone matching up with them. Was they able to keep beasley?

Nope..He was traded to the T-Wolves
Aslan Wrote:Man, he is going to be one hated man in Cleveland. This definitely makes Miami the favs in the East, however, the Lakers are still the favorites to repeat.

LMAO.:lmao: If you say so buddy.
Aslan Wrote:It will be anyway. A lot is still far from decided though. Injuries, chemistry issues, lack of role players and a bench could prevent this team from even making the finals.

Aslan, please shut up already... You can't be serious.. Their team is gonna run over everybody and that is just how it is.. How can you sit there and say there won't be chemistry? You think these guys haven't played together before? Per ESPN these 3 are friends on and off the court.. That is ludacris, you need to take off the yellow glasses and look at the bigger picture.. There is nothing wrong with the man leaving Cleveland.. Sorry, he wants to win and he had an option.. **** if you all had a chance to go play with Bosh and Wade, win a few championships. you would too.. The only people that hate this is Cleveland because their Lebron is gone, and #2 most Laker fans because they are afraid their gonna get shown up.
Kobe is feeling a very human like chill go up his spine.
I love Lebron, but I'd much rather watch Lebron play against D-Wade and Chris Bosh. The quality of the NBA has just taken a nose dive. Would the NBA have ever gotten to what it is today it Magic, Larry & MJ all played on the same team? **** No! It took them playing against each other to make this league what it has turned into today. Now, you will see only a handful of Great teams playing a schedule against GARBAGE teams. That really excites me!
I don't like LeBron and don't respect him at all. I am glad that I refused to watch his self promotional show last night. His ego is out of control. :moon:
Ballers Wrote:LMAO.:lmao: If you say so buddy.
I do Pal :Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Aslan, please shut up already... You can't be serious.. Their team is gonna run over everybody and that is just how it is.. How can you sit there and say there won't be chemistry? You think these guys haven't played together before? Per ESPN these 3 are friends on and off the court.. That is ludacris, you need to take off the yellow glasses and look at the bigger picture.. There is nothing wrong with the man leaving Cleveland.. Sorry, he wants to win and he had an option.. **** if you all had a chance to go play with Bosh and Wade, win a few championships. you would too.. The only people that hate this is Cleveland because their Lebron is gone, and #2 most Laker fans because they are afraid their gonna get shown up.
Blah, blah, blah. If I was afraid the Lakers were gunna get showed up I'd jump on the Heat bandwagon like yourself and many other people. Most the guys on espn don't even consider the Heat the favorites in the East.
Westside Wrote:I don't like LeBron and don't respect him at all. I am glad that I refused to watch his self promotional show last night. His ego is out of control. :moon:
:Thumbs:
Right... Because the guys on ESPN are soo good at predicting champions before the season?

But anyways.. This is somewhat how the situation went down.. Randy Savage being Cleveland..

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwr1dTrLbY0&feature=PlayList&p=114EEDFD05CB7FF1&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1"]YouTube- hulk hogan joins nWo he turns heel[/nomedia]
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Right... Because the guys on ESPN are soo good at predicting champions before the season?

But anyways.. This is somewhat how the situation went down.. Randy Savage being Cleveland..

I value the opinion of former NBA players than anybody on here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4