Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cleveland Cavaliers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have the Cav's entered into this fray with zero contingency plan?

With the biggest names already having committed to other teams, it is very apparent that there is no one to bring to Cleveland to play with Lebron, thus Lebron is gone. That said, what has it left Cleveland with?

This orgnaization does not deserve to have a player of Lebron's abilities. They never did the job in finding Lebron a star before this year. It was only this year that they made the commitment to seek additional names to go along with Lebron, but too little too late. Once Lebron announces tonight that he will be playing elsewhere, the Cav's instantly enter the lottery draft status again, and could easily be the worst team in the NBA. You could potentially see the single biggest collapse of a team that in one year had the best record in the NBA to the next season with the worst.

What has Cleveland done about it? Nothing! They have sat around with their fingers crossed praying to the virgin Mary, Allah and Tom Cruise for a miracle to keep the King home instead of being the most aggressive team in the free agent sweepstakes. The only name that you even heard rumored was Bosh. Now they have left themselves with nothing.

The fans of Cleveland will hate Lebron for leaving. How about hating your organization for allowing your organization to crash through the ceiling into what may turn into the team going completely belly-up. By 2013, the Cavaliers will either be defunct or in a brand new city!
It is going to be one of the most classless, tasteless, un-professional things I have ever seen when this freakin show goes on. THEN it will make it 10X worse when LeBron chooses Miami, leaving his home in basketball purgatory.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:It is going to be one of the most classless, tasteless, un-professional things I have ever seen when this freakin show goes on. THEN it will make it 10X worse when LeBron chooses Miami, leaving his home in basketball purgatory.

Amen!
I know everybody is saying he's going Miami, but I still think he will stay in Cleveland.
We wil know soon
Aslan Wrote:I know everybody is saying he's going Miami, but I still think he will stay in Cleveland.

Good call man!
Aslan Wrote:Good call man!

You was only a 20 hour drive away off!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You was only a 20 hour drive away off!

Yep haha sarcastic mode on!
Over/Under 20 wins next season?
J-Rod Wrote:Over/Under 20 wins next season?

Under.
So who are they going to pick up in the lottery next year?
Somewhere Art Modell is laughing.