Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Carlos Boozer to The Bulls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm glad we got Boozer, now we just need another big time player
Strikeout King Wrote:i'm glad we got Boozer, now we just need another big time player

Good pick up for the bulls... He is an automatic double double night in and night out.
^ Agreed. Boozer is a double-double about every night. Really good pick up for the Bulls if they can get a 3pt threat they could be a deep playoff team next season. I really like this pickup for Chicago. I seen that the Bulls do have room for one more max contract.
Nice sign for the Bulls.

I'd like to see the Bulls go for a Ray Allen type player now, then they would be a true contender.
He was like there 5th option.
Im just hoping for Lebron to choose the Bulls tomorrow. If he goes to Miami, they will rule the east for years to come.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Nice sign for the Bulls.

I'd like to see the Bulls go for a Ray Allen type player now, then they would be a true contender.

Excatly who I was thinking when I stated that in my earlier post.Allen would make the Bulls a super dangerous team but I would rather him stay in Boston.
Did somebody say 3 Point threat?

Signed,
This guy..

[Image: kyle_korver.jpg]
^ Korver is good, but he isn't that Ray Allen, Richard Hamilton, Reggie Miller type shooter that will run a defender all-over the court.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Did somebody say 3 Point threat?

Signed,
This guy..

[Image: kyle_korver.jpg]

where did you read that from? i can't find it no where
Strikeout King Wrote:where did you read that from? i can't find it no where

sorry if I confused ya buddy, just a joke. haha.

Korver is a monster of a shooter. I would take him over Allen right now. If a defense has to work to stop Rose, Boozer, and Noah, flip the ball over to Korver. He might not do much else but he's the best pure shooter in the Association.
Belfry0304 Wrote:sorry if I confused ya buddy, just a joke. haha.

Korver is a monster of a shooter. I would take him over Allen right now. If a defense has to work to stop Rose, Boozer, and Noah, flip the ball over to Korver. He might not do much else but he's the best pure shooter in the Association.

i believe we're waiting to see what LBJ does and go from there
Belfry0304 Wrote:sorry if I confused ya buddy, just a joke. haha.

Korver is a better shooter than Ray? Cmon man. Ray is going to be the all time leader in 3 point field goals made soon.
Aslan Wrote:Korver is a better shooter than Ray? Cmon man. Ray is going to be the all time leader in 3 point field goals made soon.

Yeah you're right, but I still think Korver is a better shooter RIGHT now.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Yeah you're right, but I still think Korver is a better shooter RIGHT now.

Your right, In the finals Ray Allen didn't hit ****.. Korver is a good shooter but he is no Ray Allen on a good day.
On the topic of Boozer going to the Bulls, I love it... Just making the East bigger to shoot down LA next season hahaha. I see Lebron ending up in Chicago or Miami.. Either way if he lands in one, it's over. He will have a big name all-star to compliment him.
Ballers Wrote:On the topic of Boozer going to the Bulls, I love it... Just making the East bigger to shoot down LA next season hahaha. I see Lebron ending up in Chicago or Miami.. Either way if he lands in one, it's over. He will have a big name all-star to compliment him.

Lebron had Boozer in Cleveland several years ago and they didn't win anything.
Aslan Wrote:Lebron had Boozer in Cleveland several years ago and they didn't win anything.

Lebron played on skill alone then, plus Boozer never became a star until he left and went on his own. These two would mesh well now.
Looks like the prince is going to need a king to win him a championship.
Stardust Wrote:Lebron played on skill alone then, plus Boozer never became a star until he left and went on his own. These two would mesh well now.

Totally agree. His role at the Jazz propelled him to be an all-star.
I don't see Boozer alone making a difference in Chicago.
K_Mac Wrote:I don't see Boozer alone making a difference in Chicago.

A guy that puts up 20 pts and 10 rebounds a night? Your right.. No difference there.
Ballers Wrote:A guy that puts up 20 pts and 10 rebounds a night? Your right.. No difference there.

Boozer doesnt make them contenders, sorry.
Stardust Wrote:Lebron played on skill alone then, plus Boozer never became a star until he left and went on his own. These two would mesh well now.

I know. I was trying to sway the argument my way Big Grin.