Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LeBron James Tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When There Is LeBron James News Post It Here So They Won't Be So Many Threads!
LeBron James is planning to announce the team with which he will sign during a one-hour special on ESPN Thursday night, ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard has learned through independent sources.

ESPN would only confirm that active discussions for the special are ongoing. But sources tell Broussard that representatives for James contacted the network, proposing that James makes his announcement during a 9 p.m. ET special.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5359255"]2010 NBA free agency: Sources: LeBron James to announce decision Thursday - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5359493@@AMEPARAM@@5359493[/ame]
LeBron is on Twitter now!

Yes!
He's announcing at 9pm. Man, Lebron loves attention. My prediction is that he stays in Cleveland. I've thought that the entire time.
J-Rod Wrote:LeBron is on Twitter now!

Yes!

i'm following him on there as well as Chris Paul and others

Aslan Wrote:He's announcing at 9pm. Man, Lebron loves attention. My prediction is that he stays in Cleveland. I've thought that the entire time.

i don't think he stays in Cleveland, i think he's gone that's the reason why Tom Izzo didn't come. i believe he will either go to New York or Chicago or heck he may even go to the Heat

all we can do is wait and see
We shall see.
I'm getting more and more confident that he will stay in Cleveland...

Heck he's even trying to recruit Chris Bosh to come to Cleveland in a sign & trade...Bosh however doesn't want that.

I don't see why not.
J-Rod Wrote:I'm getting more and more confident that he will stay in Cleveland...

Heck he's even trying to recruit Chris Bosh to come to Cleveland in a sign & trade...Bosh however doesn't want that.

I don't see why not.

True but Could He Also Be Doing It To Help Cleveland If He Leaves?
Strikeout King Wrote:True but Could He Also Be Doing It To Help Cleveland If He Leaves?

Bosh won't come to Cleveland unless Lebron stays. I don't blame Bosh though. Why come to Cleveland when you can play in South Beach!
J-Rod Wrote:I'm getting more and more confident that he will stay in Cleveland...

I don't see why not.

Yep
Aslan Wrote:Bosh won't come to Cleveland unless Lebron stays. I don't blame Bosh though. Why come to Cleveland when you can play in South Beach!

The New Jersey Nets Owner Seems To Think That Bosh Will Be Playing With Dwayne Wade In South Beach
If he wants to become a TRUE legend, he'll stay in Cleveland and build a dynasty. He has 10 or so more years left in him, so it won't hurt him to be out of the finals for a few more seasons, that is if it takes that long.
Heat Heat Heat.. everything else is in place.. Lebron, don't be dumb.. This is the title we are talking about.. Go to Miami and claim what's yours.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If he wants to become a TRUE legend, he'll stay in Cleveland and build a dynasty. He has 10 or so more years left in him, so it won't hurt him to be out of the finals for a few more seasons, that is if it takes that long.

I kinda agree. Cleveland is his team.. Whereever he goes, he's going for one of two reasons.. 1 being he wants to be a champ.. 2 he just wants out of Cleveland. I don't see anything wrong with him leaving.. If he thinks he can get the job done with Bosh and Wade so be it, let him go.. Would just be bad news for LA fans, and go figure they are the one's not wanting to see this happen.
From a Cavs fan perspective, LeBron James is soft if he leaves. He needs to ask himself this question --- How many times has Kobe had to leave in order to win a ring? How about Michael Jordan? Magic? Larry Bird? They each stayed with one team. If you want to be one of the best you'll win it without joining some super team. The Cavaliers will do all they can to put the pieces around him. They're giving him all he wants! He wanted to be coached by a former player, done. LeBron runs this team. If he has to run off and play with the Eastern Conference all stars to win a ring then he's a JOKE and I don't want him on my team.

All that and I didn't go into the fact he is Cleveland/Akron.
Belfry0304 Wrote:From a Cavs fan perspective, LeBron James is soft if he leaves. He needs to ask himself this question --- How many times has Kobe had to leave in order to win a ring? How about Michael Jordan? Magic? Larry Bird? They each stayed with one team. If you want to be one of the best you'll win it without joining some super team. The Cavaliers will do all they can to put the pieces around him. They're giving him all he wants! He wanted to be coached by a former player, done. LeBron runs this team. If he has to run off and play with the Eastern Conference all stars to win a ring then he's a JOKE and I don't want him on my team.

Couldn't agree more.. What you said was what I was trying to say a little bit, you just worded it a lot better. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see what he could do on another team with the likes of Bosh and Wade.. But if he isn't soft and he wants to get the job done with his own team he will stay.
Ballers Wrote:Couldn't agree more.. What you said was what I was trying to say a little bit, you just worded it a lot better. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see what he could do on another team with the likes of Bosh and Wade.. But if he isn't soft and he wants to get the job done with his own team he will stay.

He needs to just play where he was brought up and win a title the way it should be done instead of playing on a super team that still might not get it done. Who decided Bosh was worth a max contract? What is it he's done so amazing? Plus on a superteam there's no one else besides the Big 3. NO one. So they STILL might not win it. The only team I could see 'Bron going to and winning it all is Chicago. I think he should stay in Cleveland and put pieces around him. Not run off cause he can't do it there.
Belfry0304 Wrote:From a Cavs fan perspective, LeBron James is soft if he leaves. He needs to ask himself this question --- How many times has Kobe had to leave in order to win a ring? How about Michael Jordan? Magic? Larry Bird? They each stayed with one team. If you want to be one of the best you'll win it without joining some super team. The Cavaliers will do all they can to put the pieces around him. They're giving him all he wants! He wanted to be coached by a former player, done. LeBron runs this team. If he has to run off and play with the Eastern Conference all stars to win a ring then he's a JOKE and I don't want him on my team.

:Thumbs:
Just saw on espn that he is leaning toward The Heat.

Heres a link [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055"]2010 NBA free agency: Sources: LeBron James leaning toward joining Miami Heat - ESPN[/ame]
How many of you are going to be glued to the television tonight to see this? I'll catch the higlights on Sports Center. This whole thing has gotten stupid!
I will be watching.. i won't ebe glued to the TV but I do want to see where LBJ is going. I'm still hoping Heat but my mind is telling me that he's going to Chicago.. Strikeout you may be a happy lad tonight.
Ballers Wrote:I will be watching.. i won't ebe glued to the TV but I do want to see where LBJ is going. I'm still hoping Heat but my mind is telling me that he's going to Chicago.. Strikeout you may be a happy lad tonight.

he's leaning toward going to South Beach

"All indications are that LeBron James is leaning toward signing with the Miami Heat on Thursday night, according to several sources with knowledge of the situation.

Barring a late change of heart, sources say James has decided to join fellow All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to form a potential NBA powerhouse."

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055"]2010 NBA free agency: Sources: LeBron James leaning toward joining Miami Heat - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5363472@@AMEPARAM@@5363472[/ame]
If he goes on National TV and breaks Cleveland's heart, I will never cheer for his success again. There will not be another player I hate the same way. I will burn my replica jersey from the Q and my autographed throwback will be going on ebay.
Belfry0304 Wrote:If he goes on National TV and breaks Cleveland's heart, I will never cheer for his success again. There will not be another player I hate the same way. I will burn my replica jersey from the Q and my autographed throwback will be going on ebay.

He is a media puppet. I tried to explain that. But why would he stay in Cleveland?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He is a media puppet. I tried to explain that. But why would he stay in Cleveland?

Well because for one Cleveland fans love him and don't want him to leave. 2 this is as close to home as it gets for him.. 3, ppl will look at him as a "softy" (stealing Belfry's word there)... But I can understand why ppl would be so mad.. It's kinda like in Call Of Duty were ppl mod to get their 10th prestige instead of doing it legit.. Him going to Miami or Chicago would be about the same thing.
LeBron really loves attention...I mean have you ever heard of a NBA free agent making his decision like a high school senior on live television? IMO if he goes to The Heat he will never be a Michael Jordan or even a Kobe Bryant for that matter. He would have Wade to take over in those situations that he can't handle.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He is a media puppet. I tried to explain that. But why would he stay in Cleveland?

For once, and please Jesus Christ please don't let this ever happen again, I'm with you. Lol.

Because I think the front office is trying to get something done and the way Cleveland loves LeBron is unmatchable for any city/player in the United States.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:LeBron really loves attention...I mean have you ever heard of a NBA free agent making his decision like a high school senior on live television? IMO if he goes to The Heat he will never be a Michael Jordan or even a Kobe Bryant for that matter. He would have Wade to take over in those situations that he can't handle.

I agree.
It shouldn't be too hard of a decision. Stay up north in a boring city like Cleveland with a team you should win a NBA title with but choke every year, or go down south to a city like Miami with Bosh and Wade and win some titles. The only bad thing about going to Miami is he won't make as much money as he would in Cleveland, but the guy is a billionaire it's not like he needs more money. Everyone is also saying he wouldn't be the best player on his team and he will be in the shadows of Dwayne Wade, No Way, Miami will be LeBrons team if he goes there but with that talent im sure they will bring in quite a few rings so im sure Wade would have no problem with sharing the spotlight. So he should go to Miami buy his family 6 new houses and hit the beach until it's time to win his 1st title.
Pages: 1 2