Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Aaron Harang scratched for second straight night.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biggest question from me is about who will be filling in for Harang tonight. I think that Volquez has been in the discussion to come back for a start this week or right after the all-star break. My personal opinion is that the Reds should be proactive on getting Volquez back in the rotation and give him the start tonight. He may end up being a BIG TIME component for the Reds to make the playoffs. So what better time than now.

Does anyone have any insight or message board discussion on this matter?

Aaron Harang has been scratched for his game against Santana tonight after the same situation called for Wood to pitch yesterday. This after three days rest, Wood gave up 5 runs.
The Reds Just Need To Trade Aaron Harang, Bronson Arroyo and Homer Bailey along with some relievers and the Closer because they suck! they aren't gonna get any where with them guys
On the Reds website, it looks like Maloney gets the start.
He fills in for Aaron Harang, who was scheduled to start but was a late scratch because of lower back pain. Harang saw a chiropractor and hoped to make this start in an effort to move back to .500 for the season. Maloney was 6-5 with a 3.50 ERA for Triple-A Louisville.
Might chalk this one up for the Mets.