Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Raw General Manager?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Raw General Manager (Raw 7/5/10) in 2 Seperate Emails Said The Following Lines:

1st Email (About Nexus)

"And That's The Bottom Line Cause The GM Said So"

2nd Email (About Tag Match Between Randy Orton, Evan Bourne vs. Edge, Chris Jericho)

"Give Me A H*** Yeah if you wanna see some action"

now Stone Cold is the only one who says those!

thoughts?
It has to be him. Maybe its a tease. Like they'll do quotes from former greats each week. That would be gay.
Hopefully no teases and its scsa.
I hope its the Rattlesnake.
^Oyeah.
How dare Cena pick of that poor rookie like that! He should be suspended. Hopefully Austin punishes him accordingly.
I'm thinking its a tease...

Stone Cold isn't under contract I don't believe...
Could always sign a new one?
Nah...

WWE always does this...they always tease older fans that somebody we use to love back in the day might be coming back.

And then Boom!...

Its something lame.
Im starting to think it's Michael Cole. :yawn:
J-Rod Wrote:Nah...

WWE always does this...they always tease older fans that somebody we use to love back in the day might be coming back.

And then Boom!...

Its something lame.

Couldn't agree more.
for the ones who don't think its Stone Cold, who do you think it is? i hope its not michael cole.

here is another reason to believe that Stone Cold could be the GM, when Bryan Danielson was fired him and HBK Was pretty Ticked About It
Hhh
It's a tease.
Does it really matter.
Yes
^ LOL... If it is Micheal Cole I'll laugh
Sad Guys Don't Get Your Hopes Up About It Being Stone Cold, I Just Read Online and WWE Done That Just To Throw People Off Sad
Strikeout King Wrote:Sad Guys Don't Get Your Hopes Up About It Being Stone Cold, I Just Read Online and WWE Done That Just To Throw People Off Sad

Yep. A friend read that to me yesterday Sad
the Names that are being mentioned from everything i've read are

The Rock, Triple H and Michael Cole

someone posted on Yahoo Answer's that he had sources tell him that it isn't Michael Cole. but he acts kinda serious when he reads those emails and when he goes to the computer.

The Rock said he would do something special for the Fans!

some people think its Triple H but answer this, why would he continue to put Sheamus in a WWE Title Match with John Cena over and over again? For Punishment? John Cena is no Punishment for Sheamus. i will say this i bet Sheamus Still has that Title When Triple H Returns because its about Time For Him To Come Back
Strikeout King Wrote:the Names that are being mentioned from everything i've read are

The Rock, Triple H and Michael Cole

someone posted on Yahoo Answer's that he had sources tell him that it isn't Michael Cole. but he acts kinda serious when he reads those emails and when he goes to the computer.

The Rock said he would do something special for the Fans!

some people think its Triple H but answer this, why would he continue to put Sheamus in a WWE Title Match with John Cena over and over again? For Punishment? John Cena is no Punishment for Sheamus. i will say this i bet Sheamus Still has that Title When Triple H Returns because its about Time For Him To Come Back

Yep, only makes sense. I'd be perfectly fine if The Rock were the GM.
Kevin Eck of The Baltimore Sun speculates on the identity of the Raw GM:

The best guess I have seen yet came from a reader named Nathan, who posted the following comment on Sunday:

“ … it’s Abraham Washington...he's aligned with Nexus. Former [Florida Championship Wrestling] GM...knows all the FCW talent...motivation from ECW being cancelled...It's time for the Abraham Washington Show.”

Bingo.

Not only does Washington as the GM make sense in the story line, but there were reports that Washington was strongly considered for the GM role last month before WWE decided on Hart.

For fans hoping for a big name, Washington no doubt would be a letdown, but I think he’d be a fine choice. While “The Abraham Washington Show” segments on ECW were hit or miss, Washington clearly demonstrated that he has the gift of gab, and from what I’ve read, he did a good job as GM in FCW.

Plus, if Washington gets the gig, perhaps WWE could bring back Tony Atlas as his assistant. Now that would be entertaining.
I don't want Washington to be GM.
Aslan Wrote:I don't want Washington to be GM.

looks like HHH will be out past summerslam as he was more hurt than once thought
Strikeout King Wrote:looks like HHH will be out past summerslam as he was more hurt than once thought

His body don't have much left. Wonder who will do his career ending match.
Aslan Wrote:His body don't have much left. Wonder who will do his career ending match.

prolly Shawn Michaels or the Undertaker lol
Strikeout King Wrote:prolly Shawn Michaels or the Undertaker lol

If Shawn comes back that'd be great. I like the way he ended his career so hopefully he stays retired. The Undertaker don't have long either.
I'm hoping the new GM is Jim Ross...that would be awesome.

It has to be someone who know's alot about computers with all the "E-Mail's" being sent to Cole.

Good Ol' J.R does blog alot...so it makes sense.

Plus he's great friends with Stone Cold...maybe he was just using his quotes.
J-Rod Wrote:I'm hoping the new GM is Jim Ross...that would be awesome.

It has to be someone who know's alot about computers with all the "E-Mail's" being sent to Cole.

Good Ol' J.R does blog alot...so it makes sense.

Plus he's great friends with Stone Cold...maybe he was just using his quotes.

I would be alright with JR. I heard The Rock was coming back to wrestling though just for a change from making movies. IDK if theres any truth to that, but I would love it. GM would be great for Rock, i dont care if he wrestles, just put him on the show with a microphone and I would be excited. Stone Cold is the same way, just give him a microphone and let him drink beer, and stunner some people on occassion.
Aslan Wrote:His body don't have much left. Wonder who will do his career ending match.

shhhhh don't talk like that Aslan! lol, I love Triple H man, my favorite wrestler today, easy. If he goes, Im done with wrestling.
It's 50 Cent
Pages: 1 2