Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Bengals of OLD are back!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is horrible, you would think a team ready to make there first playoff game in over ten years would play like a team that is a playoff contender. They are in the 3rd qrt and KC has over 430 yards of total offense. They have made me wonder if they really are ready to make the playoffs.
yea but they aint got nuthign 2 play for and probably afraid 2 get hurt
I think they will be fine in the playoffs.. They played safe today so that their star players didnt get hurt.. They lost, but thats fine, we still have our star players healthy..
yea but its The STEELERS in Round 1 at home, and if we do what we did today against the the the the the RUN, Then its GOOD NIGHT. But I hope they come out on all cylinders next week and lay the Smack Down on them Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how could you say the Bengals of old are back?.....I mean Marvin Lewis has totally turned around this franchise around....they've made the playoffs.....got one of the best QB's and WR's in the league....not a very balanced D but there workin on it....so is that the Bengals of old?...I dont think so!
"-STAT-" Wrote:how could you say the Bengals of old are back?.....I mean Marvin Lewis has totally turned around this franchise around....they've made the playoffs.....got one of the best QB's and WR's in the league....not a very balanced D but there workin on it....so is that the Bengals of old?...I dont think so!

Very true, but they have looked bad in the last two weeks. They must play their A game or the Steelers move on.
Just like the bengals of old, if they cant win with their back ups in there, then what are they going to do if palmer or rudi gets hurt? And Palmer already is playing banged up and if the steelers putts pressure on him they hes going to pull it again.

And I am one of the biggest Bengals fan and have been for as long as i can remember.
The reason they lost is because they took all their starters out to save them for the playoffs
"Batpuff" Wrote:Just like the bengals of old, if they cant win with their back ups in there, then what are they going to do if palmer or rudi gets hurt? And Palmer already is playing banged up and if the steelers putts pressure on him they hes going to pull it again.

And I am one of the biggest Bengals fan and have been for as long as i can remember.

Most teams can't win with their back ups in this late in the season. That is why health is very important this time of year. The bills game concerns me more than the last game due to the fact that the starters were out of the last game.

:wash:
took all of there starters out, the only one they took out was palmer, kitna came in and threw 2 ints, yea the one you really cant blame him, but come on if you cant move your club, there is something wrong.