Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Cats' Pause 2010 Football Yearbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The new Cats' Pause 2010 Football Preview has been released. I got mine in the mail yesterday. If you're like me you only buy this for the high school football preview.
Westside Wrote:The new Cats' Pause 2010 Football Preview has been released. I got mine in the mail yesterday. If you're like me you only buy this for the high school football preview.

how much is it and where can you find it online at???
Care to share some with us Westside?
Yes, most likely my Wal Mart doesn't have it neither does Food City. Guess I am going to have to buy it online like I did last year.
Everyones local book store should have them. Even random gas stations have them.
Strikeout King Wrote:how much is it and where can you find it online at???

I got it at http://www.shopcatspause.com. It was $8.95 plus shipping.
Mama Bear Wrote:Care to share some with us Westside?

I will share anything I can. What do you want to know?
Westside Wrote:I will share anything I can. What do you want to know?

Anything Harlan County Black Bears and thanks in advance!:Thumbs: How did the writer predict our district? 5A region 1 District 8. Top players?
Mama Bear Wrote:Anything Harlan County Black Bears and thanks in advance!:Thumbs: How did the writer predict our district? 5A region 1 District 8. Top players?

John Henson of the Harlan Daily Enterprise wrote the section on Class 5A, District 8. Harlan is predicted to finish second behind Letcher Central. He basically sees Harlan continuing to improve and possible advance deeper into the playoffs this season.
West side what does the cats pause say about District 8 Class A?

Whats the prediction for the bobcats?
sheriff Wrote:West side what does the cats pause say about District 8 Class A?

Check your private messages.
Care to give me a breakdown of Class 3A-8?
Westside Wrote:John Henson of the Harlan Daily Enterprise wrote the section on Class 5A, District 8. Harlan is predicted to finish second behind Letcher Central. He basically sees Harlan continuing to improve and possible advance deeper into the playoffs this season.

Appreciate ya! We'll have to get us a copy soon.
I am hoping a copy comes my way like it has the last few years.
Class 3A, District 7? Please?
Anything on Pike Central?
Class A District 8
sheriff Wrote:West side what does the cats pause say about District 8 Class A?

Steve LeMaster of the Floyd Co Times wrote that Betsy Layne is predicted to finish 4th in the district with Pikeville, Paintsville, and Allen Central being 1,2, and 3.
LClion4life Wrote:Class 3A, District 7? Please?

Mike Maynard of The Ashland Daily Independent picked: 1. Mason Co., 2. Russel, 3. Fleming Co.,, 4. West Carter, 5. Lewis County.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Anything on Pike Central?

Steve LeMaster did this section as well picking Belfry, Sheldon Clark and Pike Central in that order.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Class A District 8

1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Allen Central
4. Betsy Layne
5. Phelps
6. South Floyd
I think you can pick it up at Wal-mart...right? They usually have the cat pause there.
Go Eagles Wrote:I think you can pick it up at Wal-mart...right? They usually have the cat pause there.

In the past, most gas stations, Wal Marts, and Read More Bookstore in Pburg had them. About four years ago I couldn't find one, so I started ordering mine in June online. The last time I bought one out of a store was at Wal Mart in Winchester.
Thanks for the info. Its very rare for some one to buy something and share. What I'm trying to say is thanks. I would like any info on Johnson Central please?
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Thanks for the info. Its very rare for some one to buy something and share. What I'm trying to say is thanks. I would like any info on Johnson Central please?

Mark Maynard is picking Central to win the district.
I got my copy. WOW.

I was really surprised with the predictions and players to watch or lack of in Pikeville's district. First off, how can you not mention weston little as a top player to watch. Also Dylan will fit right in on Donnie's offense. Weston and Dylan will do really good this year. I can't imagine this team is last. They lose slone but gain maldonado. They should be in the top 4.

This is just my 2 cents. On the other hand, I wouldnt want to predict anything like that!
sheriff Wrote:I got my copy. WOW.

I was really surprised with the predictions and players to watch or lack of in Pikeville's district. First off, how can you not mention weston little as a top player to watch. Also Dylan will fit right in on Donnie's offense. Weston and Dylan will do really good this year. I can't imagine this team is last. They lose slone but gain maldonado. They should be in the top 4.

This is just my 2 cents. On the other hand, I wouldnt want to predict anything like that!

I think Maldonado will have a good year. He's a heck of an athlete.
I agree west side.Maldonado picked up the load when the bobcats went to the playoffs when adkins and b. jarrell went down with injuries.
My hubby couldn't find a copy anywhere in Harlan today of course...will have to wait a while to get one I guess. Can someone tell me what it says about Harlan County's District (5A, District 8) in general, top players etc?
Harlan County is ranked second.
Calton and Owens made the top 10 list from HCHS.
Pages: 1 2