Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd V.S. Betsy Lane 1/6/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who will win this game....
South Floyd by 14+. Unless a certian ref that always calls Betsy Laynes games calls it, then it will be a toss up.
Where are they playing?
"blackcatforever" Wrote:Where are they playing?

South Floyd
South FLoyd
Thanks 15th!
Good Luck to both!
South Floyd
I will take sf by 5 or 6!
Sf
Its at SF so I will say SF by 5.
I will take SF by 10+. Guards are too good.
South Floyd by 20
South Floyd in a close one
i think sf should win by atleast 20 unless that new big guy goes off but if u put ryan l on him i think they should be able to hold them off cuz sf has one of the best teams in the 15th i think
Im gonna take BL in this one....they are one a pretty good streak right now and SF has been in a little bit of a slump....but I take BL by 4 points...close game
SF by as many as they want too, BL has nobody to guard ANY of SF's players, hell who knows tj might even have double figures this game
Well South Floyd hasn't guarded anyone in years so it should be a shootout. I still say Kidd is legit and he will get his but SF will win if and only IF thier players act like young adults instead of babies with an upset stomach:baby:
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:SF by as many as they want too, BL has nobody to guard ANY of SF's players, hell who knows tj might even have double figures this game

I agree
good post u no not...i agree with u on that 1
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:South Floyd by 14+. Unless a certian ref that always calls Betsy Laynes games calls it, then it will be a toss up.

And which ref would that be????
Bobcats by as many as they wish, SF can't play in the creek.
"ALLSPORTFAN" Wrote:And which ref would that be????
I thought the game was going to be at BL... now that I know it is at SF, i will say SF by 14+ again for sure.
I will take sf by 12 no one can stop ryan johnson
Sf
sf by as many as they want if they play as a team
BL by 7
Sf
bl by 19
19???? U have lost ur mind, maybe if they were playing piarist
no they are playing sf and they will win by 19+
Pages: 1 2 3