Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biggest Let Down!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will not live up to high expectations?
Do not think this is good topic. Thread should be closed!!!!!!!!
^ i agree. i mean comeon the season hasn't even started yet and your already wanting to know what teams that won't live up to the expectations when we don't know
Why close the thread? Some teams are over rated early on but doesnt mean they wont have no sucess at all thoughout the season. I think we should leave the thread up and allow it to be discussed. No rules are being broke anyway.
ahh its just for fun.
So, the topic of this thread is to serve what purpose? It's fun to pick a top level team made up of High School kids and say they will do poorly? Is that the intent?

This thread will have minimal tolerence. If the originator wishes to begin the discussion with their thought and can present a valid point, then we will keep the thread open, otherwise this one is going no where.
well i mean if you have played a high school sport u will know that if someone says ur gonna do bad or ur no good then it makes u wanna go harder and do better.
^ Still not a taker for an example?
So far the biggest let down is the topic of this thread.
I guess I can start by saying the biggest let down by far is Knott Co Central not getting Jay Cobb. Don't know that much about there new coach, but I think the school was really looking forward to him being the coach.
I don't think the expectations for the coming season are very high, but it will be difficult for Allen Central to match last years sucess. They were hit hard by graduation.
Pike Central.