Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2012 Top 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is Jody Demling's Top 25 for the Class of 2012 for the boys. You can check out the rest of the article by clicking here.

1. Tamron Manning, Scott County, 6-3 - He has the total package. There's not a lot on the court that Manning can't do. He'll lead the Cardinals next season.
2. Devon Rowan, North Oldham, 6-8 - A big bruiser who moves well on the floor. Rowan had a few monster efforts during the early spring and has a HUGE upside.
3. Charles Foster, Trinity, 6-0 - Foster is a smooth operator at the point for the Shamrocks. He's gaining confidence in his offensive game.
4. Taylor Barnette, Lexington Christian, 6-2 - No question he's the best shooter in the state. He'll play Division I basketball with that stroke.
5. Desmond Dorsey, Jeffersontown, 6-1 - Dorsey has been highly-regarded for years and is playing up to that potential this spring.
6. Isaiah Ivey, Scott County, 6-2 - Has a chance to raise the most in the rankings. He'll be a huge part of the Cardinals' plans this coming season.
7. Mike Terry, Fairview, 6-8 - Really love his all-around game. If he gets stronger and more consistent from the outside, Terry will be able to play at the Division I level.
8. Nathan Dieudonne, Trinity, 6-6 - Has a lot of skills and can jump out of the gym.
9. Mekale McKay, Moore, 6-3 - Has gone from unknown into the top 10 this spring after monster efforts at State AAU and the Derek Smith Shootout. He'll be one of the elite players in the loaded Seventh Region next season.
10. Corey Gregg, Ashland, 6-3 - Blue-collar player just gets it done.
11. Jay Johnson, Woodford County
12. B.J. Moore, Sheldon Clark
13. Jordan Brewer, LaRue County
14. Matt Day, Buckhorn
15. Jalen Wesson, Butler
16. Troy Saxton, Trinity
17. Daniel Ross, Jeffersontown
18. Zach Davis, Knott County Central
19. Max Clemons, PRP
20. Adam Wing, Rowan County
21. Jermaine Rutley, North Hardin
22. Tanner Broughton, Knox Central
23. Marcus Williams, Bryan Station
24. Andre Gray, Manual
25. Kyle Bush, Ashland
A little slow on the draw partner.
[ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89431"]Class of 2012 rankings - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals[/ame]
Yeah I saw that after I posted it, my fault I just over looked it