Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A Website For My Public Speaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone that teaches or works at a school or has children at a school, please take this into consideration. I have a website up and going to get my public speaking deal going (I say "speaking," but it is on PowerPoint), and I would love to travel to anywhere that needs me.

I also do companies, youth groups, Churches, retreats (adult or youth), and anywhere esle that needs me.

Below is my website (which is still being built):

http://bradfritz.org/
Nothing?

No one?

I figured this would draw a few comments, offers, or at least ideas...............
That's a great website! I'm not apart of any organizations that use speakers, but keep giving speeches! :Thumbs:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:That's a great website! I'm not apart of any organizations that use speakers, but keep giving speeches! :Thumbs:
Thank you, but if you know of any teachers or anybody that would be looking for a public speaker, I would appreciate it.
BFritz Wrote:Thank you, but if you know of any teachers or anybody that would be looking for a public speaker, I would appreciate it.

Have you talked with any high schools?
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Have you talked with any high schools?

Try contacting some High schools, Maybe even Middle Schools. Also with vacation Bible schools coming up id try coming in contact with some churches.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Have you talked with any high schools?

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Try contacting some High schools, Maybe even Middle Schools. Also with vacation Bible schools coming up id try coming in contact with some churches.
Yes, I go to high schools, some grade schools, colleges, companies, etc., but just looking to expand my horizon and looking to give schools opportunities for a public speaker.
How about the Pittsburgh Steelers? :biggrin: Seeing that you're their biggest fan and everything.
Here is a question ... whatever happened to the driver BFritz?

I would much rather be honest with you .... than skirt around the way some people feel about this situation. But--there are times when I feel like your presentation doesn't speak to everything that went on that night.

I know that sounds like I am pushing you a little bit ... but ... the reality is ... are a fighter .. and have overcome great obstacles. But the other side of the story is very telling as well.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Here is a question ... whatever happened to the driver BFritz?

I would much rather be honest with you .... than skirt around the way some people feel about this situation. But--there are times when I feel like your presentation doesn't speak to everything that went on that night.

I know that sounds like I am pushing you a little bit ... but ... the reality is ... are a fighter .. and have overcome great obstacles. But the other side of the story is very telling as well.

What other side of the story? And what doesn't it tell about everything that went on that night?

I tell about what happened to the driver in the question and answer part and I'm completely honest about everything.

Are you from up here and know a lot about the specifics of what happened? I'm not calling you out or anything, but I'm just kind of curious as to whether or not you're close to the situation with a lot of knowledge on the subject or if you mean that I'm not being honest from an outsider's perspective.
Keep it up with your speeches!!! BTW nice website:Thumbs:
?????????????????