Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Just a randon tidbit about BGR.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are currently 82,880 threads with 1,009,024 posts. Just got a little bored and decided to add all these numbers together. That's a LOT of sports!!:rockon:
dblg11 Wrote:There are currently 82,880 threads with 1,009,024 posts. Just got a little bored and decided to add all these numbers together. That's a LOT of sports!!:rockon:

#1 Online Forum site in the State :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:#1 Online Forum site in the State :Thumbs:

Interesting....Big Grin However, I agree!
Over a million posts, thats awesome.
It's a great place to be
I remember when we had the contest for the one millionth post. I lost by 2...
LOL.... Amazing how it has grown over the last couple of years!!! Smile
phs1986 Wrote:LOL.... Amazing how it has grown over the last couple of years!!! Smile

It has been a lot of fun
when is the Blog Coming?
dblg11 Wrote:There are currently 82,880 threads with 1,009,024 posts. Just got a little bored and decided to add all these numbers together. That's a LOT of sports!!:rockon:

You added the numbers!?! Doesn't it say on the bottom of the Home web page?

I copied and pasted these numbers:

Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals Statistics
Threads: 91,154, Posts: 1,157,342, Members: 16,914
Deathstar 80 Wrote:You added the numbers!?! Doesn't it say on the bottom of the Home web page?

I copied and pasted these numbers:

Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals Statistics
Threads: 91,154, Posts: 1,157,342, Members: 16,914

Well, I saw these but I think this includes deleted ones. The numbers I got were different so that's why I posted the "true" amount of stuff on here.
Stardust Wrote:It has been a lot of fun

It's a shame I've been here 2+ years longer then you, and you have 3x more posts as me. Ahh how time flies.
Real Badman Wrote:It's a shame I've been here 2+ years longer then you, and you have 3x more posts as me. Ahh how time flies.

I guess it only means that I have had 3x more fun???
:biggrin:
:Thumbs:
Real Badman Wrote:It's a shame I've been here 2+ years longer then you, and you have 3x more posts as me. Ahh how time flies.

Actually 6, almost 7. Big Grin
dblg11 Wrote:Well, I saw these but I think this includes deleted ones. The numbers I got were different so that's why I posted the "true" amount of stuff on here.

If I were you, I would be lazy and just copy and paste what the website says. :biggrin:
The site has grown a lot over the past few years and we look forward to growing even more.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:If I were you, I would be lazy and just copy and paste what the website says. :biggrin:
lol. Well, I actually had that in and just decided to add up the threads total (because it was a smaller number) just to see if it was nearly 100% accurate. Since it wasn't I decided to just add up both. haha:biggrin: