Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ray Graham back to LCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumors flying around theres a new coach at LCA anyone know anything
:devilflam
If the rumors are true, I feel #@$#%$#:devilflam
Hearing he is heading back to LCA as HC? Anyone else hear of such?
Personally...if it happens I think that Henry will be still in good shape if they hire Ledford (the guy they should have hired to begin with). He was their D-coordinator last year, he has successful head coaching experience and he likes it there.
Its true, good luck to LCA and Coach Graham.

Henry County?? What is the next move?
KICK IN THE FACE!!!!:devilflam
Brother Xavier Wrote:Personally...if it happens I think that Henry will be still in good shape if they hire Ledford (the guy they should have hired to begin with). He was their D-coordinator last year, he has successful head coaching experience and he likes it there.

good point
whats-it-2u Wrote:Its true, good luck to LCA and Coach Graham.

Henry County?? What is the next move?

Henry Co is a great place to live and the Football program has done very well. I just hope that they hire someone that wants to be at Henry Co and someone that can be trusted
didnt see this one coming
LCA, Lexington Christian Academy? If so, what happened to Rains?
It is true. LCA HC got let go.
What is the process for leaving a school this close to the season.
Is there a posibility Henry will go after Rains??
BellyJump Wrote:It is true. LCA HC got let go.

True on Graham leaving Henry Co. He met with the players and parnets last week and talked about how great of a place Henry Co is to coach and the players and Parnets bought into him.

Caracter is about actions not words
BellyJump Wrote:It is true. LCA HC got let go.

so after Paul Rains Won A State Championship For Them, they reward him by letting him go? that's pretty screwed up if you ask me