Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class of 2013 rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's perhaps the most talented class in state history.

At least the Class of 2013 class of girls' in Kentucky appears that way at an early age with three potential top-25 players nationally and a few other top 100 caliber players.

So, picking the No. 1 player is a tough chore.

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with either player but at this point I will put Marion County's Makayla Epps on the No. 1 spot and Owensboro Catholic's Becca Greenwell at No. 2. With that said, I do think Greenwell will get bigger and stronger and has a ton of upside. Both players are drawing a ton of attention from the colleges.

And it's going to be fun to watch them both as they progresses during the next few years.

The No. 3 spot goes to Kyvin Goodin-Rogers, who in the long run a few years down the road could progress into the top spot. At least, that's the word some college coaches believe.

Here are my top 10 for the '13 class.

1. Makayla Epps, Marion County, 5-10
2. Becca Greenwell, Owensboro Catholic, 6-1
3. Kvyin Goodin-Rogers, Marion County, 6-2
4. China Dowe, Christian Academy, 5-10
5. Aaeron Smith, Butler, 5-9
6. Ashton Feldhaus, Madison Central, 5-11
7. Octavia Wilson, Lexington Catholic, 5-9
8. Kayla Styles, Manual, 6-0
9. Chelsey Shumpert, Paducah Tilghman, 5-5
10. Raven Timmons, Franklin County

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.com/2...html?GID=0
Overall it is an awesome class.. but most certainally any will be hard to downplay the next few years classes as well from what I am told by college coaches and camp leaders which should very well better know there business that there will be some impact players with that special WOW ability coming as soon as this senior class and the next to defintley no way be overlooked ~Uconn does not call on everybody and their mother and neither are atheletes available with all state speed and on a select fews resumes stroking the three and free throws at record breaking and such pinpoint accuracy~throw in the mix some available workhorses with really good size & strength inside the paint that will also be available for college programs and it will be hard to argue against the case that the bluegrass state is fast becoming a hotbed for high intensity girls basketball now and in many years to come.