Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Strikeforce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fedor was tapped out in 1:09 in the first round. And to think, he was touted as the best in the world, but he can't even dominate the weak Strikeforce ladder.
Werdum is far from weak...he is a Top 10 Heavyweight.

Werdum also beat current Strikeforce Heavyweight Champ Alistar Overeem...

I think they'll hook up again.
Fedor was putting it on Werdum, but Werdum caught Fedor in a triangle.

It happens to the best-of-the-best. Anderson Silva, Brock Lesner, etc have all been caught in crazy submissions.

I still think Fedor is one of the best heavyweight fighters in the world, but he is getting up there in age and I just wish his people would let him fight in the UFC.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Fedor was tapped out in 1:09 in the first round. And to think, he was touted as the best in the world, but he can't even dominate the weak Strikeforce ladder.

You do realize that Werdum -

is a two-time Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world champion,
is a two-time ADCC world heavyweight champion
all of his losses other than Dos Santos were to guys in the Top 5 when he got beat

Seriously stop drinking the UFC Kool-Aid.
NEXT Wrote:You do realize that Werdum -

is a two-time Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world champion,
is a two-time ADCC world heavyweight champion
all of his losses other than Dos Santos were to guys in the Top 5 when he got beat

Seriously stop drinking the UFC Kool-Aid.

Sad
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Fedor was putting it on Werdum, but Werdum caught Fedor in a triangle.

It happens to the best-of-the-best. Anderson Silva, Brock Lesner, etc have all been caught in crazy submissions.

I still think Fedor is one of the best heavyweight fighters in the world, but he is getting up there in age and I just wish his people would let him fight in the UFC.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Good post