Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LeBron James And Chris Bosh To Sign With The Chicago Bulls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a few days ago, "World-wide Wes" was executing a plan, bringing owners and GM's to a collective bow begging at his feet in shopping Chris Paul and Lebron James together via trade and free agency.

And now, another package deal is in the works involving two premium free agents, James and Chris Bosh, joining the Chicago Bulls.

It would be possible the two would come to Derrick Rose and the Bulls with Chicago in the midst of both Bosh and Lebron rumors. Chicago's still without a solid SG with the addition of James and Bosh, but the overall talent in the line-up would more than make up for the position.

Maybe a call to Dwyane Wade would be follow. Anything is possible in this off-season, but this is what the Bulls line-up would look like with 'Bron-Bron and Bosh next year.

The 2010-11 line-up: PG - Derrick Rose, SG - Kirk Hinrich, SF - Lebron James, PF - Chris Bosh, C - Joakim Noah.

Move aside, Boston and L.A., the windy city would host the new proclaimed dynasty. Chicago would become the focal point of the NBA as long as the new "Big Four" remains intact. Lebron's popularity outside of Cleveland would heighten to Michael Jordan levels as the King vies for a ring with Chicago.

Jalen Rose reported via twitter that James will not be returning to the Cavs' and the favorites to land him will be Chicago, Miami, and, hold your breath, the L.A. Clippers. Rose's tweet, "NBA BREAKING NEWS (research/sources say) It is almost CERTAIN that LEBRON JAMES WILL NOT be returning to the CAVS! (Bulls/Heat/Clips)"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/41187...th-chicago
Do the Chicago Bulls have enough money for both LeBron Jeames and Chris Bosh?
^ yep. there shipping Kirk Hinrich and The 17th Draft Pick To The Wizards, which that deal won't be official til the 8th of July and can still fall apart so if it does then The Sacramento Kings Are Prepared To Offer The Bulls A deal. The Bulls Are Also Trying to Deal Luol Deng. i just read somewhere that if Dwayne Wade decides to leave the heat that he may have a home in Chicago along with These 2, now where they would get the money for Dwayne Wade, i have no idea unless they unload Luol Deng's Contract, which i hope they do so the Bulls Could Get 3 Top Free Agents
My friend told me today, Wade had a meeting with Bosh and Amare, trying to sway them to come to Miami.
There's going to be a million rumors like this until anything is official.
^ yes they are, i can't wait til there signed, hopefully there with the bulls Smile
I just don't see LeBron signing with Chicago...

I honestly believe that LeBron James is trying to distance himself from being "The Next Michael Jordan"

It's why he's changing jersey numbers...

If it goes to Chicago it puts even more pressure on him...cause he'll still be in Jordan's shadow.
J-Rod Wrote:I just don't see LeBron signing with Chicago...

I honestly believe that LeBron James is trying to distance himself from being "The Next Michael Jordan"

If it goes to Chicago it puts even more pressure on him...cause he'll still be in Jordan's shadow.

True but where else can he go? He's Not Re-Signing With Cleveland, Surely he wouldn't Go To A Team That Can't Win (Nets, Clippers), he won't go to Miami because he wants to be the star of the team and Dwayne Wade is the Star of the Heat plus From what everything sounds like, James Wants To Play With Chris Bosh and Miami Won't Have That Much Money For All 3, Wade, James, Bosh so who does that leave? The Bulls! i do believe he ends up signing there, but i could be wrong, i've been wrong before
J-Rod Wrote:I just don't see LeBron signing with Chicago...

:Thumbs:
I think he stays home in Cleveland.
Yes.

I think he either stays home in Cleveland or Los Angeles.