Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thanks from Coach Hancock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[B]Like to said thanks to all the girls that make a effort come out and practice during there time off.:Cheerlead Like to thank the parents for taking the time to bring there kids to practice and supporting there kids and me. We had a great turn out around 22 girls each day and that is a great turn out for the summer. Thanks girls for working so hard in practice it will paid off just remember the word [COLOR="Red"]can't is not a good work to said, you can do it and you will do it just takes a lot of practice and being positive about yourself. From the first day we started until June 24th. I saw a lot of hungry girls thats wants to work hard and get better great brush of kids was very respectful to me and wanting to learn. I saw a lot of improvement, If you keep this hard work up It will be watch out for the Lady Eagles. Girls please work at home during your time off. Work on things that you had the most problems with during practice. I will see you again on July 19th be ready to get down to business in working to get better. And thanks to Seth and Tracy for having you ready from last year I could see they had put in a lot of hard work with you girls.

A note to all the parents... All parents from every sport that we have at Allen we needs support all of the kids that play at Allen we do not need make statement to ours kids that one team get everything and other team get nothing. This just causes a lot of hard feeling between our kids. We need come together and work together for every sport we have at Allen. And I plan as the girls coach to help make every sport better and work with all the coaches. And I know this is what Seth and Tracy and Mr. Rowe wants.
Let all work together and make it a great year for our kids. But we got to work together to make this happen.

I really enjoy having the girls the cookout and thanks to the parents for helping me make it possible. That what it takes to have good program the kids need there parents to support them, this mean everything to a kids to see there parents supporting them.

For the one that did not come out for summer practice you miss out on good learning opportunity on learning the skills of basketball hope see you girls out on the 19th season is right around the corner.

Thanks, Coach Hancock
[/COLOR][/B]:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Coach great post, I think Allen Elementary is headed in right direction. Thank you for the time you are putting into making our school the best it can possibly be.

Coach Wright