Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Base Stealer in the 58th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your thoughts on who is the best at stealing bases in the 58th.
Whats everyones thoughts.
I'm going to hav to go with Nick Music from Allen Central. He has excellent speed and gets great jumps off of the opposing pitcher. He had 30+ last season and I look for him to make a run and put his name in the record books (not necessarily break the record, but steal enough bases to get his name on the list. I think the minimum is somewhere around 50 or 60).
Anthony Barker from SF is a really fast and once he gets use to it he will be one of the best stealers in the 58th.
anthony barker from sf he has speed, but he needs to work on smarts as far as what 2 do
I would have to say Nick Music also. He is really fast and really determined.
Anothony barker
Barker
Does Barker even getta play. I mean ya speed helps, but first you gotta play and you won't steal bases if you don't chose the right time get good jumps and a good lead. But I would go with Music. He is one of the best in the region. Last year he stole 31 bases in 32 attempts. But I guess that doesn't matter. Thats my opinion
Yeah barker plays.
In the 57th Daniel Pugh and Travis Ison for Paintsville.
brad lowe
barker
"Carlton Fisk" Wrote:Does Barker even getta play. I mean ya speed helps, but first you gotta play and you won't steal bases if you don't chose the right time get good jumps and a good lead. But I would go with Music. He is one of the best in the region. Last year he stole 31 bases in 32 attempts. But I guess that doesn't matter. Thats my opinion
That is quite impressive for any level of play.
Brad Lowe isn't in the 58th District and I don't even think Lowe plays baseball.
No I dont think he does.
Barker stole alot of bases for sf last! He usually ran for scott allen or andrew lafferty when slone or hall pitched! He had never played baseball before so it took a while to catch on but no matter how bad of a jump he got he still hasent been threw out!
Barker
barker
You all don't know the meaning of stealing bases obviously Music is the best in the region hands down and then I would say Derek Case from Betsy Layne.
Music and Case are both good.
Does Music plan on playin college ball anywhere?
"#_4" Wrote:Does Music plan on playin college ball anywhere?

Not sure if he is going to or not. I know Alice Lloyd was asking him to sign. I hope he does continue his career. He is a good outfielder and solid hitter and can lay a bunt down. He will be key in the Rebels' success this year.