Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Bell County's Dudley Hilton break the state record for wins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With 345 wins entering this season will he make it
Yea, with the other coach retire this year. If he don;t do it this season, he will next season.
hes got coach Haywood 2-3 games behind him
he has 332 wins, schneider has 345 so 13 to tie 14 to win. he has a chance. also hayward is 5 behind at 327, glazer from st x is 310, and harp from danville is 299.
johnnyt Wrote:he has 332 wins, schneider has 345 so 13 to tie 14 to win. he has a chance. also hayward is 5 behind at 327, glazer from st x is 310, and harp from danville is 299.

i for got Belfry lost a couple more last year than the past 6-7 years
Surely he will and will win many more games so as long as he is at Bell County Helm,They always have a great chance too win and he has too be one of the best this state has ever had so Lets gettem Coach Hilton !!
Yeah lets go get the W's Coach hilton!!! Go bobcats
for hilton to break the record they would have to make it to the state championship undefeated. that wont be easy, but if he doesnt make it i cant see him taking more than 2 games into next season. does anyone know that age of Coach Glaser from St. X, i doubt that he got that job at too young of an age but i would be interesting to see the ages of all 4 coaches who have a shot at setting the new wins mark.
johnnyt Wrote:he has 332 wins, schneider has 345 so 13 to tie 14 to win. he has a chance. also hayward is 5 behind at 327, glazer from st x is 310, and harp from danville is 299.

Coach is 332 and 100.
Amped 88 Wrote:Coach is 332 and 100.

New to Eastern KY football. Looks like there are some great coaches here, with outstanding records. Good luck to Mr. Hilton.
johnnyt Wrote:for hilton to break the record they would have to make it to the state championship undefeated. that wont be easy, but if he doesnt make it i cant see him taking more than 2 games into next season. does anyone know that age of Coach Glaser from St. X, i doubt that he got that job at too young of an age but i would be interesting to see the ages of all 4 coaches who have a shot at setting the new wins mark.

Glaser is in his early 50's. He will be at St. X his entire career and it will last 10-15 years easily. He will be the all time wins leader period regardless of how many wins Harp, Hilton, Haywood, etc. Hilton will hold the record for as long as he coaches, then in about 5-6 years after he retires, Glaser will take over and hit 400 wins.