Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys, I have like thousands of semi-old basketball and baseball cards and cant find a place online to give me price values of them, or you know what they are worth. beckett.com i couldnt really figure out. But i have like 350 Michael Jordan Cards, some Mark McGwire rookie cards, shaq (Laker era) jersey card, etc.. And idk how to find out if i have something worth anything. 95% of cards are usually worthless, but who knows i may have somehting worth a little bit to protect a little better.

So if anyone knows a site i could use I would much appreciate a link.
i've got the same problem but i'm wanting to get rid of my cards
Unless your deseprate...

Keep the cards and just pass them down to you family.
No no, i dont plan to get rid of any of them....i just would like to know if some of them are worth anything. I would better protect the really valuable ones. Instead of having them in the clear plastic sheets, i would put the more important ones in hard plastic. I cant just do it to all 4-5 thousand of them you know lol.
I was never able to find anything online, but I always bought a Beckett Magazine. It gives you prices on cards and figurines. That would at least give you something to go by.

Here is a link to their site if you have never heard of the magazine before. It's been around for years.
http://beta.beckett.com/