Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Report: Phil Jackson's Daughter Thinks His Days In Los Angeles Are Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player after player says that they want Phil Jackson back for another season, but family tells a different story.

"I think this is it. I think he's done now," Chelsea Jackson, the coach's daughter, told Sports Illustrated.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nb...AHeadlines
The Lakers need Phil in order to continue this Dynasty.
I hope he comes back.
This is one of those teams that doesn't need a coach. They could play the same basketball they are playing without a coach.
Ballers Wrote:This is one of those teams that doesn't need a coach. They could play the same basketball they are playing without a coach.

I don't agree with this at all. Head coaches in the NBA are managers not coaches, and in the NBA an ego organizer is more important than any other professional sport. Jackson is the Dalai Lama of the Lakers.
I really hope he comes back. There isnt another coach in the US i rather have on my Laker bench. I dont think he will pass up the chance to three-peat a 4th time. He will coach at least one more year.