Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Wade Skaggs play football ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im going to throw something out here. I heard from JC football camp they are tossing around the idea of trying to talk Wade into playing football this year. And it gets better they want him to try out to be the QB. Wade was a very very good DB/LB for LC the past two years but can he play QB is still out for judgement? Whats everyone think? I hope he does play being a top athlete it can only make our team more solid. Wade if your reading this
Play Baby Play!!!! :Cheerlead
TSSI Wrote:Im going to throw something out here. I heard from JC football camp they are tossing around the idea of trying to talk Wade into playing football this year. And it gets better they want him to try out to be the QB. Wade was a very very good DB/LB for LC the past two years but can he play QB is still out for judgement? Whats everyone think? I hope he does play being a top athlete it can only make our team more solid. Wade if your reading this
Play Baby Play!!!! :Cheerlead

no doubt in my mind skaggs could play qb..he was a great linbacker as well and all around one of top athletes on lc.
im not to sure, however, if playing football is such a good idea for skaggs. hes a great athlete but he could probably be risking an injury or something and take away from his basketball season.
If he does play football he might want to think about playing QB to many shots from his backside could end his baaketball season.
Ross Sanor not sure how to spell last name should be qb with ross at qb jk, tanner, and jj in the backfield makes for a terrific backfield. Ross reads the belly very well. And with the speed of jj and jk plus add the bruiser tanner could be best in the state!