Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LWC is now married!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to update everyone and let them know that I am now officially no longer a bachelor. My wife and I got married today in Hazard at her dad's church.

Please be in prayer for us. Today is the wedding, tomorrow we will drive from Hazard to Jamestown, then Monday we will be moving to the parsonage. According to Mapquest, we will be driving for over 5.5 hours tomorrow plus moving.

Thanks for all the support that has been given, and don't worry, I will still log on Smile
Congrats Man :Thumbs:
Congratulations!
All this time i thought that LWC was a girl. Any hows. CONGRATZ.
Congrats.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:All this time i thought that LWC was a girl. Any hows. CONGRATZ.

Me too! :yikes:

Congrats lwc!
Congrats Bro.
Congrats Good Sir.
Congrats buddy and best of luck!!!
Congrats lwc... and many blessings to you and your new wife!! Smile
Congratulations!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:All this time i thought that LWC was a girl. Any hows. CONGRATZ.

Me as well...Congrats sir I will be getting "hitched" in Nov.
Come on now, what made y'all think I was female? lol. Thanks for the best wishes.
Congrats. and good luck with your first minisrty appointment. since you stated, "Her Dad's church" I am assuming that her father is also a minister. If so, you are wise beyond your years because she knows from first hand experience the life of a ministers family.
Congratulations.
LOL WHERE it all began,
^Thanks for reminding me of this. It was a great laugh.

I remember after I posted this thread, I came back and said out loud, "Why does everyone think I am a woman?" LOL
It still cracks me up.
Ah boys...
hahahahahahaha
Wait.....LWC isnt a woman?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wait.....LWC isnt a woman?

Rumor has it LWC is a Man
^
I thought the little bird and carebear colors he use to have in his avatar gave it away....
^lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I thought the little bird and carebear colors he use to have in his avatar gave it away....

I thought it had something to do with liking the Indians
HawksRule Wrote:Rumor has it LWC is a Man

Hawk, thats only a rumor. Be careful you could be banned for spreading such lies......LOL.
Congrats LWC. Wish you & yours many happy years to come.
Guys, stop talking like that about LWC!

LWC, you should go buy a new dress, put on some lipstick, and make yourself feel pretty.
^Even though it is negative about me, that is still one of the funniest posts I have read on this site.
^That's what makes you a cool feller LWC. Some people would be fighting mad and wanting to file police reports on shots like these.
^Internet barbs do not harm me a bit. As long as they are directed at me and not at religion or my career as a religious leader (but not the Pharisee kind, ol) then I can take it.
Pages: 1 2