Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morehead Summer Camp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is playing at Morehead this weekend at Camp? I know JC is there who else?
i don't know who all is there, but jchs has been impressive. they have beaten bellview, fort thomas highlands, logan co. w. va., lost to nelson co. in a game they led the whole game until the last 2 mjnutes. they played south floyd at 9;20 TONITE, HAVEN'T HEARD HOW THAT WENT YET. their gonna play tourney tomorrow, don't know what time yet.
Johnson Central looked pretty good when I saw them. They are physically strong, play hard, and do a pretty good job of executing their offense.

Bellvue played hard, but they really struggled with everything from ballhandling and passing, to shooting. They played hard on defense, but their turnovers lead to far too many layups for the opponents. Unless something changes, they are going to struggle mightily this season.

Nelson County is a physical team, but they seemed to be missing a couple of players. I don't know if they were shorthanded, but it looked that way when they played.

Highlands was without two or three of their best athletes. They played very solidly, but they will be much better when the whole team is there. Two big men were missing (one was on a recruiting visit to Notre Dame for football), and another player (perhaps their best athlete) was missing with an ankle injury.

Ashland played well, forcing a bucketload of turnovers with their press. When they are shooting well, they are very tough. Good depth allows them to keep fresh legs on the floor, which makes their press all the more effective.

Cabell Midland (out of Huntington, WV) was there. They looked pretty good, but they also got into trouble with trying to play physical in a cheap way. Decent team, and they ought to have some pretty good success, playing in West Virginia.
JC was 6 and 1 this weeknd they are starting to get adjusted and settled with Skaggs at PG. They only lost the one game by a couple of points and was winning most of that one. I would have loved to see them play Ashland. If Parker plays low as he should be, they are unstopable.
thanks for this information! I have interested this question before and http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/how-summe...s-and-cons has given me some facts about summer camps!