Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard of an investigation against Fairview by the KHSAA? I was told another site was talking about it.
It was on the Boys Thread on the other site not the girls. Anyone have any true facts about this or is this just stirring the pot?
I have no facts. That is why I asked the question. I don't even know if it is true. I'm not a member of the other site so I haven't seen it, didn't know where it was posted.
KHSAA is investigating Fairview for providing false address for several transfers.
Wow, if this is true Fairview could take a serious hit on more than one sport. With all the transfers they have had on both the boys and girls teams if even one from each was not legit they could be in for a tough time. But if they did cheat, then they reap what they sow, and those crops won't be very sweet.
A different look for Fairview on the bench last night. Steve Day in the stands and Jeff Humphrey on the bench. The head coach did very little coaching last night and Humphrey did most of the coaching. I would say that going into the last night of the Raceland league Fairview was leading the league in technicals.
With this different look, how did the Lady Eagles play?
Is the KHSAA investigating address or shot-put scholarships?
It was a little calmer on the bench.
Agree that asst coach that usually sit there wasn't in his kid ear alll night. The school should make this move for good. Of couse it would be bad for the fans then.
a lot of ink for such a small school someone out there must be a little worried.
Fairview like everyone has a lot of room to improve but I look for them to be much better than last year.
Don't know anything about shot put scholarships, maybe the Eagles will have one for golf though.
Got 2 6 footers it is a shame but 1 is a golfer and the other is trying to get a chess team started go figure.
From what I saw this summer I don't think the local chess teams should have too much to worry about, haha.
Full contact chess might be interesting.:biggrin:
I don't think they would like full contact chess, some of the girls there would for sure not like any more contact than they would have to take, that is a fact.

:biggrin: