Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Coach Named Named at Pineville!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its official~~~ inhouse Coach shafer.
Not The assistant basketball Coach shafer thought of the Pineville Lady lions for the past several seasons that would be his wife.:dontthink
moreso The assistant Pineville Football coach shafer was anounced the one too have reported too earlier this morning fill said position.:eyeroll:
Could someone translate that?

Who is the coach?
ladycats23 Wrote:Its official~~~ inhouse Coach shafer.
Not The assistant basketball Coach shafer thought of the Pineville Lady lions for the past several seasons that would be his wife.:dontthink
moreso The assistant Pineville Football coach shafer was anounced the one too have reported too earlier this morning fill said position.:eyeroll:

WHAT :confused:
I think what he was saying was that Matt Shafer the assistant football coach at Pineville is the new head coach and not his wife who was one of the assistant girl's coaches.
Thats what i said~~~n ima she not a he!! Thats okay.
i would like to add The new coach Done a great job yesterday beating hazard and Being Bested by BELL COUNTY Wink but only by a few points. The closest i can personally ever remember and actually did lead for some time.
So Good Luck to pineville and the new shafer coaching era.