Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hydroxycut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone taken this stuff and does it actually work???????
Never heard of it.
Its good for some energy, but I wouldn't pay the price for it.
It's worthless. Don't buy it. All it does is mess with your head, and will make you stay up all night if you don't excercise after taking it.

BallaBaby

I've never heard of this. What is it?
Its a government created mind control pill. LOL. Not really. I have heard that it works. But dont take my advice, 'cause i havent taken it
I've taken it, it doesn't work. All it will do is mess with your mind.
I've taken it and yes it does work. However, i dont believe its worth the money you have to pay for it. And for those who dont know what it is, its a diet pill kind of like stackers or trimspa. If i was going to use something like that i would use Lipo 6 made by nutrex....there is alot of hype behind it.
If you are looking to get ripped abs, I bought some AB fx at a gym back in my hometown. I went from a 6-pac to an 8 in less than a week. But to burn fat, Hot Rox may be worth your penny. I've never taken it, but a buddy of mine did and dropped like 15 lbs.
I'm looking to drop quite a few pounds...I've been exercising, drinking a lot of water, and I'm on a diet...and I've taken the hydroxycut but I don't know if it's really worth it. Know of any diets?
Cali Wrote:I'm looking to drop quite a few pounds...I've been exercising, drinking a lot of water, and I'm on a diet...and I've taken the hydroxycut but I don't know if it's really worth it. Know of any diets?

The only diets I kwow of are the one's that make you gain weight lol
LOL CTD. I know watcha mean. It's called the seafood diet. Everything you see, you eat. HAHA
I'm starting intramural basketball on Tuesday so hopefully that will help me out because I'll be running again...I'm trying that "Low Carb" diet...it's about to drive me insane...I don't think I can do it anymore. I've been doing well though I think...I started it on Monday and it's Thursday now and I haven't cheated yet. I've wanted to SOOOO many times like yesterday at the mall! :'(
lol, I dropped some weight just by drinking water, I read somewhere that if you stop drinking all the soda and suck and drink nothing but water you will lose 6 lbs a week... I haven't had anything besides water and milk in over a year.
I quit drinking pop about 2 weeks ago...I can definitely tell a difference. I drink a lot of water too now...like 8 bottles a day or something. Did you know that when you drink 32 ounces of water you burn 100 calories?? Or that's what I heard from a friend here at school and she teaches HPR 180 (Fitness & Wellness) here.
How much did you lose jay?
Rip off
I used it for a little bit but it made my chest hurt and I read where it is known to weaken certain valve walls around the heart so I stopped taking it. Ive been doing the P90X workout and eating right and drinking a lot of water and the weight has melted off and I feel better.
Ive been using MusclePharm shred matrix and it really works well for me. A little more expensive, but I know for a fact it worked for me.
Adipex will burn the fat off, because you will not eat lol :biggrin:
Reviving nearly 6 year old threads must be fun...

Anyway, my dad tried it and it didn't do much for him.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Adipex will burn the fat off, because you will not eat lol :biggrin:

Store bought?
I took it a few years ago. Gave me bad headaches.
I lost 20 lbs with the drink mix.
It was a little pricey though.
It's alright...but I prefer nothing.

And Dusty, Adipex is only through prescription...
Stardust Wrote:Store bought?

Prescription only, but you can go to any weight loss place and buy the generic or Adipex by simply setting down and letting them tell you how to use it.
In all honesty, its pretty much speed. It races your heart a little bit and curbs your appetite. It doesnt make you lose weight, but it makes you think your full after only a few bites, kind of like a lap band would do.
Some people cant handle it and get to fidgity or throw up. Some people eat them like candy. I do know though that the generic for adipex, which is benzopene, is 2 dollars a pill. I think at the diet place they give you a 120 benzopene for 60 bucks. BUT, on the other hand, if you go to the doctor and get a prescription, if you got inssurance, it will only cost you like 5 bucks lol, ass long as the doctor will give it to you.
I wouldnt reccomend it at all if youve ever had heart problems or are a really nervous person.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Prescription only, but you can go to any weight loss place and buy the generic or Adipex by simply setting down and letting them tell you how to use it.
In all honesty, its pretty much speed. It races your heart a little bit and curbs your appetite. It doesnt make you lose weight, but it makes you think your full after only a few bites, kind of like a lap band would do.
Some people cant handle it and get to fidgity or throw up. Some people eat them like candy. I do know though that the generic for adipex, which is benzopene, is 2 dollars a pill. I think at the diet place they give you a 120 benzopene for 60 bucks. BUT, on the other hand, if you go to the doctor and get a prescription, if you got inssurance, it will only cost you like 5 bucks lol, ass long as the doctor will give it to you.
I wouldnt reccomend it at all if youve ever had heart problems or are a really nervous person.

Those places are so illegal, lol.

Yeah, it suppresses your appetite. After I got hurt, I gained weight because I was in a wheel chair. When I took them, I never ate, and could hardly sleep. I ended up losing my mind after 5 days without hardly any food and ZERO sleep.

I hate the stuff, and I think people should get off their asses and use their own will-power to lose weight, but if you take these the right way and not just to get high, they'll help you.

The thing is though, as soon as you run out, you'll usually gain that weight right back. Especially women...
I tried Hydroxycut, It never worked for me.