Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rajon Rondo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He has come a long way from his kentucky days
yes he has he has emerged as one of the top 3 Point Guards in the NBA
well part of the reason he has come along way is the playing style at UK was not a good fit for him and his skill set. i read a great article about him on espn.com i think it was about him from high school to present about his journey and it was very insightful. in the article (which i agree with) the writer said that tubbys deliberate 1/2 court game wasnt a good fit with rondo who is better suited for a more up paced, alot of movement game as you see in the pro's.
johnnyt Wrote:well part of the reason he has come along way is the playing style at UK was not a good fit for him and his skill set. i read a great article about him on espn.com i think it was about him from high school to present about his journey and it was very insightful. in the article (which i agree with) the writer said that tubbys deliberate 1/2 court game wasnt a good fit with rondo who is better suited for a more up paced, alot of movement game as you see in the pro's.

Good post. I agree with this.
Rondo has truly shown he is one of the elite players in the league now.
Great to see him doing well.
LOved him nudging on artest and artest like flopped 10 feet.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOved him nudging on artest and artest like flopped 10 feet.

A player should get to shoot free throws when another player flops. Artest looked like nothing of the "ghetto" he says he is from during that moment.
he played great last night.
Rajon Rondo = MVP
The Best player in the NBA.
Artest is horrible! He is just out there to flop and help the lakers get a call! Fisher is a great player but he flops alot! as for rondo he has emerged as potentially the best PG right now! A healthy chris paul though is fun to watch! I really think that rondo will be top 3 PG next season as well! I put rondo with a tie for 2nd with williams and paul been the best
cj2561 Wrote:The Best player in the NBA.

Idk if I'd go that far.. But definitley MVP candidate for the playoffs.
theVILLE Wrote:Artest is horrible! He is just out there to flop and help the lakers get a call! Fisher is a great player but he flops alot! as for rondo he has emerged as potentially the best PG right now! A healthy chris paul though is fun to watch! I really think that rondo will be top 3 PG next season as well! I put rondo with a tie for 2nd with williams and paul been the best
Steve Nash is still the best PG in the NBA.
cj2561 Wrote:The Best player in the NBA.

Lmao.
Steve Nash is probably my favorite, but I don't know if he's the best.. I hate Deron Williams, but his numbers speak for theirself.
Ballers Wrote:Steve Nash is probably my favorite, but I don't know if he's the best.. I hate Deron Williams, but his numbers speak for theirself.

:Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Steve Nash is probably my favorite, but I don't know if he's the best.. I hate Deron Williams, but his numbers speak for theirself.

Nash, Williams, and Paul(when healthy) are all arguably the best PG in the league. Those guys don't have 3 bad games like Rondo did this series. There much more consistent.
Aslan Wrote:Nash, Williams, and Paul(when healthy) are all arguably the best PG in the league. Those guys don't have 3 bad games like Rondo did this series. There much more consistent.

Consistently watching Rondo in the NBA finals every night.

:Clap::rockon::Thumbs::notworthyTongueirateSho
king360 Wrote:Consistently watching Rondo in the NBA finals every night.

Rondo has 3 future hall of famers around him, they should be in the finals.