Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher CO host Summer BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday Johnson Central plays Letcher CO @ 5:30 and Shelby Valley plays Johnson Central at 6:30 anybody going?
shelby valley isnt going
Any updates on outcome and how players did?
JC got beat by Letcher County but Parker didnt play because of a leg injury. I think LCC beat them by 8. Wade Skaggs played again with JC and had 23 pts. The 2nd game was a thriller as Johnson Central beat South Floyd by a last second shot by Wade Skaggs he had 20 the second game.
TSSI Wrote:JC got beat by Letcher County but Parker didnt play because of a leg injury. I think LCC beat them by 8. Wade Skaggs played again with JC and had 23 pts. The 2nd game was a thriller as Johnson Central beat South Floyd by a last second shot by Wade Skaggs he had 20 the second game.

Korey Stewart did not play for Letcher due to a slight knee injury. Last year's starting point guard (Trenton Whitaker) did not play either. Someone said he was on vacation. Letcher led by as many as 18 in this game.

In LCC's second game Kendall Ballou went nuts on the offensive end scoring 15 points in less than 10 minutes on the clock against South Floyd. And as I am sure you know the clock runs straight through in summer ball. LCC won this game as well.
Letcher Central will be hosting Breathitt County and Pike Central on Wednesday evening.
Rooster Cogburn Wrote:Letcher Central will be hosting Breathitt County and Pike Central on Wednesday evening.

Letcher beat Breathitt bad, I dont remember the score, they also beat Pike Central by 17 !!!!!!!