Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kobe suspended for two games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should he have been suspended for what he done to Mike Miller?
yea, that was intentional and uncalled for
I agree it was intentional and a very dangerous and stupid thing he did.
Should have been more, look at what he did to Dirk .N and someone else in the last two weeks. (elbows that where uncalled for.)
Yes it was the right call but alittle on the weak side! He should have been suspended for more than two games!

:ref1:
Kobe has to be the highlight of everything, Miller didn't mean to bust Kobe's eye open, KB is immature and needed to be suspended for more than 2 games, IMO Kobe is horrible and should be traded, he doesn't help the Lakers in anyway the only thing Kobe helps is Kobe.
Should have been like two months
Yet another reason why he'll never be as good as MJ.

He's just a plain THUG.
He never had potentional IMO to be as good as Mike, but oh well.
Yea i agree he never was going to be as good as mike but he is the best players in the nba right now
He will never be as good as Mike. Mike was a class act. He made his teammates better. Kobe cuts his teammates down and is only worried about KOBE and his ppg.
If u guys would have watch the lakers and mavs game then u would have seen Dirk close line Kobe...but i know what kobe did was worse but if they are goin suspend someone they need to do it the fair way..They are right for suspending Kobe...But I think Kobe is better than MJ..Because im a big kobe fan...lol:Geek:
"ACE" Wrote:He will never be as good as Mike. Mike was a class act. He made his teammates better. Kobe cuts his teammates down and is only worried about KOBE and his ppg.

That is a very good statement about him. He will never reach that level.

:Thumbs:
"Warrior's #1" Wrote:If u guys would have watch the lakers and mavs game then u would have seen Dirk close line Kobe...but i know what kobe did was worse but if they are goin suspend someone they need to do it the fair way..They are right for suspending Kobe...But I think Kobe is better than MJ..Because im a big kobe fan...lol:Geek:
Yea i am a huge kobe fan but as much as i like him no one will ever be as good micheal jordon....not even lebron
he will never be in the class of the Jordans Johnsons Birds and other great players...he is just way too ****y and conceded and that will not get the job done....and he only has respect for himself and hardly none for his teammates
i agree stat
they cant trade him, because he already got the franchise to trade away most of the good players, and one of the greatest ever(SHAQ)

he is very good, but too selfish to overcome having deficient talent on the roster.
he definately needed shaq to win, and its obvious.
He Is The Best Right Now And In My Opinion He Can Be As Good Or Better Than Mike. Give Him Time.
i dont think he should have been suspended
i think i watched the game with the lakers and heat and he El bowed Wade and wade el bowed him back or somthing but yeah he is playing a littl to rough he just might get what he don;t want.......