Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co Wolves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to post some information about the wolves. The played the defending champ in the Knoxville Knights last Saturday at Neon, and played them very well. They lost at the score of 22-12 but gained some respect. Here is the website to the pro league they are in. I believe there are also some other Kentucky teams on there as well. Letcher Co is in the Appalachian Region which is in the Southeastern Division.

http://www.alliancefootballleague.org/AFLTeams.html
Congrats to the Wolves on getting there first win vs Barbaville. Good Luck this Saturday vs Pike Co.
I caught the game against Barboursville..it was a quagmire, and I counted at least 10 turnovers by both teams, lol..where do the Crusaders play their home games?? Id like to catch the game this weekend too..they dont play at home again until July 17th..
Don't know where they play there home games, but I was wondering why the Letcher Co Board of Education won't let the wolves use the turf field to play games?
Who plays for this team? And how come I have never heard of them before? Interesting!
What sport?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Don't know where they play there home games, but I was wondering why the Letcher Co Board of Education won't let the wolves use the turf field to play games?

I would say its an insurance issue, but honestly, I would rather watch them on a grass field..I loved actually watching them get muddy, lol..Im tired of the turf stuff man..
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Who plays for this team? And how come I have never heard of them before? Interesting!
What sport?

Look at the website on my first thread, but I don't think they have updated the roster yet. Semi Pro team is what they are. They use the old Fleming Neon field to play there home games.
Lol The fight at Pikeville was awesome. This is such a bad idea. It is a fight waiting to happen.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Lol The fight at Pikeville was awesome. This is such a bad idea. It is a fight waiting to happen.
But isnt it wonderful? lol..I love it!
What are the rosters like for these teams?
Did they do anything about the fight?
Just to update on the Wolves they are 4-2 and really have done a great job in there first season. Good Luck Wolves the rest of the way.
Another update on the Wolves, they won there first playoff game, and now travel to DC to play in the second round. Can anyone tell me how many teams are left?
My guess is this is football?
Yes it is! That is why I posted the website.