Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most improved players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name Some Of The Most Improved Players On Your Team.
Tyler Hamilton from PC
Adam Roberts from BL
Farley Joseph ---Ac
Jody Tackett SF
Kyle Rice...Going from 6 ppg to 22 ppg thats impressive
Ryan Collins
Kory henry has improved alot....i have had a little help with that
matt little
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:matt little
i agree homer he went from bench to sum playin time and makin big difference in the game
"gunner10" Wrote:Kyle Rice...Going from 6 ppg to 22 ppg thats impressive
I agree
Ethan Johnson. Last year he averaged 9 points, and so far this season hes averagin 17.
I disagree basketballstar Ethan has always been a great player. Yes he has improved some but not drastically. This year he just gets even more playing time to score more points. I still think Collins is the most improved.
Matt Williams from hazard
Brad Lowe from PC
Cade Riddle from SV, much better hands and plays a lot stronger.
farley
Ryan Collins??? how can he be most improved when we ain't improved none since grade school
is that how hes starting for ac?
AC is horrible, and so is Ryan Collins. He wouldn't be startin no where else except for Piarist , and David. If that!
Ryan Collins does a good job for Allen Central.
no he doesnt... i agree with you know not.. he has got no better since 8th grade
For my team(Jackson City) we have two:
Drew Davidson (soph)
Michael Watkins (junior)
With these two improved really helps out seniors Howard, Fugate, Thompson, and Junior center Kilburn.
Tyler was alread good. He fills up a score book w/o anyone noticing.
Jody was good already. I have seen him play He has not improved that much since 7th grade.
Ethan has always been a good ball player.
Rice is the most improved but only because he was hurt last year. We do not know what he could have done last year.
Johnson from SF has really mature into a good ball player.
Tyler Whitaker is the best point guard I have seen this year, that's major improvement.
Agree they have trmendously improved from the past years:yum:
"Roundleather24" Wrote:For my team(Jackson City) we have two:
Drew Davidson (soph)
Michael Watkins (junior)
With these two improved really helps out seniors Howard, Fugate, Thompson, and Junior center Kilburn.
"basketballstar" Wrote:Ethan Johnson. Last year he averaged 9 points, and so far this season hes averagin 17.

thats a pretty good leap
how do u say ryan collins did u not see what ethan johnson done to him
Yeah Ethan has made a Big improvement
Pages: 1 2