Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Source: Chicago Bulls Have There New Head Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tom Thibodeau (Boston Celtics Assistant) has Accepted A 3 Year Deal To Become The Head Coach Of The Chicago Bulls!!!

Although an official announcement will have to wait until after the NBA Finals, Boston Celtics assistant coach Tom Thibodeau has accepted an offer to become the next head coach of the Chicago Bulls, a source told ESPNChicago.com on Saturday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/ne...id=5254978
This is hardly the coach that I thought they would go get if they were in the running for Lebron. I just do not see Lebron having a "1st" year coach as the leader!
Agreed Dust.
^ yep. i believe in the End James Will Be A Bull! The Bulls Are Also Trying To Free Up Cap Space For 2-Top Free Agents
He looks good in that bulls uniform
he sure does. like i said i believe in the end he will be in a Bulls Uniform, along with another Top Free Agent
Still don't think he's going to play in Jordan's shadow. If he does, he'll never live up to the expectations in Chicago. He couldn't even live up to them in Cleveland.
i hope the Bulls Get LeBron James and Dirk Nowitzki
Dirk ain't leaving Dallas.
^ He Opted Out Of His Contract With Dallas
I know, but he's not leaving. Cuban will keep him there.
i don't see that happening, i believe the only way he stays is if Cuban Gets Him Some Help if not then he's gone
Dirk is not leaving Dallas. He's going to explore his options but imo he'll be back.
^ He Could Do It, but Cuban is gonna have to come up off his money and get Dirk Some Help cause if not then its still gonna be the same as it is year in and year out with Dallas
Strikeout King Wrote:^ He Could Do It, but Cuban is gonna have to come up off his money and get Dirk Some Help cause if not then its still gonna be the same as it is year in and year out with Dallas

He had plenty of help. The Mavs had one of the best records in the league. They just played horrible against the Spurs in the playoffs.
its like that with them every year, can't seem to win the big games
Strikeout King Wrote:its like that with them every year, can't seem to win the big games

Not Cubans fault. Hes done everything possible to put a championship team together.
the only superstar he has is Dirk. it seems like he's too afraid to come up off his money and get another good player
Strikeout King Wrote:the only superstar he has is Dirk. it seems like he's too afraid to come up off his money and get another good player

No superstars surround Dirk but several very good players. Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Caron Butler, Brandon Haywood. Trust me, Cuban don't care to put the cash out. He's the most passionate owner in the league, he's front row every game. He's played over 1 million dollars in fines. He don't care about the money, he just wants to win.
Aslan Wrote:No superstars surround Dirk but several very good players. Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Caron Butler, Brandon Haywood. Trust me, Cuban don't care to put the cash out. He's the most passionate owner in the league, he's front row every game. He's played over 1 million dollars in fines. He don't care about the money, he just wants to win.

he needs to do something