Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland Blazer 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How are the Tomcats looking for the upcoming season?
Ashland will be the best football team in Northeastern Kentucky this year.
I agree they appear to be loaded.
FBALL Wrote:Ashland will be the best football team in Northeastern Kentucky this year.

are you counting teams up around Cinn? if so wow, Belfry will be in trouble.
Do you think they will beat JCHS for district championship? I believe that both teams are loaded. I will take the eagles but good luck as long as your not playing them.
FBALL Wrote:Ashland will be the best football team in Northeastern Kentucky this year.

I thought they were last year also. I think Ashland will be a tough out. Ashland and Johnson Central will once again be the class of the district. The #1 seed will make it 1 week longer in the playoffs since they won't have to face Highlands as early.
Central will be vastly improved from last year.Time will only tell.
cuppett777 Wrote:are you counting teams up around Cinn? if so wow, Belfry will be in trouble.

FBALL said, Northeastern Kentucky - teams like Ashland, Russell, Mason County, Lewis County, Raceland, Fairview, Boyd County, Greenup County, etc.

The greater Cincinnati area is called Northern Kentucky.
The 2010 Ashland team will be better than the 2009 team, which was very good. IMO they should favored to win the district this year.
Old School Wrote:The 2010 Ashland team will be better than the 2009 team, which was very good. IMO they should favored to win the district this year.

Not a shot!
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Not a shot!

I would rather JC win the district, remember they have to play the tomcats at Ashland.
Wasn't there a wrestlers that said to be the champ you got to beat the champ? Oh yeah Rick Flair. But I'm sorry not trying to hi jack your thread. If it makes you feel better I like seeing the Tom cats win as long as they are playing against my Eagles.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:FBALL said, Northeastern Kentucky - teams like Ashland, Russell, Mason County, Lewis County, Raceland, Fairview, Boyd County, Greenup County, etc.

The greater Cincinnati area is called Northern Kentucky.

ok,thanks that what i wanted to know, but for them to be the best in that group is not that hard, Russell has been down last few years,Mason was good last year, and they say should be good this year,but dont know if they can beat Asland, the rest of cant, yea i know Raceland did one time...
cuppett777 Wrote:ok,thanks that what i wanted to know, but for them to be the best in that group is not that hard, Russell has been down last few years,Mason was good last year, and they say should be good this year,but dont know if they can beat Asland, the rest of cant, yea i know Raceland did one time...
Raceland beat Ashland several seasons in a row.
OU812 Wrote:Raceland beat Ashland several seasons in a row.
3 years in a row to be exact. And that will be happening again soon unless they are dropped from the schedule from lack of competition.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:3 years in a row to be exact. And that will be happening again soon unless they are dropped from the schedule from lack of competition.
Ashland has at least 2, perhaps 3 years where they will be the best team by strides in the area.