Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What are some of your favorite movies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would have to say Dazed and Confused, Forrest Gump, Silence of the lambs and so on.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Longest Yard, Forrest Gump, Varsity Blues, Scarface, Silence of The Lambs, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Dawn Of The Dead, The Punisher, and a few other movies....
The Longest Yard (old and new), The Replacements, Backdraft (all time favorite) Swat, Friday Night Lights, The Program, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (again old and new) are just a few.
i like oldies.. Gone with the wind, Casablanca, pretty much anything from the 40's and 50's
newer ones i like are anything with Tom Hanks especially co starring with Meg Ryan
The Godfather, I & II.
Love and Basketball, Save The Last Dance, Radio, theres a bunch more just don't feel like sitting here thinking about it
eddie and the crusiers and trick or treat
The Terminal, all the Star Wars, the Matrix Trilogy, LOTR, Austin Powers, TMNT, Dodge ball, School of Rock, Lots of adam Sandler Movies, Back to the Future trilogy, Pirates of the Carriabena, BatMan Begins, The Family Guy Movie, Blade Trilogy, Harry Potter Movies, The American Pie, Saving Private Ryan, Pearl Harbor, Twister, Anything with Chris Farley is good, The Jerk, Panic Room, The Replacements, the Freddy Kruger Movies, Friday the 13th, Robin Williams Movies (most of them), Lots of cartoons, such as Finding Nemo, Toy story 1 & 2, The Allidian Movie.

Whew awhole lot of movies
I love any kind of mob movie. Goodfellas, Scarface, and the Godfather 1 & 2
Napoleon Dynamite, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre flicks, The Ring, all the Adam Sandler films, Fried Green Tomatoes, Forrest Gump, Pretty Woman, Waiting, the Austin Powers trilogy, the American Pies, etc.

Basically almost all the comedies every made and a good number of horror flicks as well.
Yeah I love just about any kind of movie.
Bad Boys II and any good horror flick.:bounce:
Batpuff Wrote:The Longest Yard (old and new), The Replacements, Backdraft (all time favorite) Swat, Friday Night Lights, The Program, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (again old and new) are just a few.
:theman:

I like all of these Batpuff, but I also like Rudy, Coach Carter, Radio, Field of Dreams, and For Love of the Game. Those in red though are my two favorite. I don't own Field of Dreams. I need to buy it.
I forgot to mention Rookie of the Year too.
I enjoy the old movies such as---

Casablanca, Citizen Kane, The Bridge On The River Kwai, It's A Wonderful Life, The Godfather I and II, Star Wars Trilogy IV, VI, VII, Chinatown, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Cool Hand Luke, The Grapes Of Wrath, E.T.The Extra-Terrestrial, Dr. Strangelove, The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre, The Wild Bunch, Bonnie And Clyde, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, High Noon, All Quite On The Western Front, Stagecoach (1939), Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, American Graffiti, Fort Apache, She Wore A Yellow Ribbon, The Deer Hunter, Patton, MASH, Easy Rider, Duck Soup, Deliverence, The Last Picture Show, They Shoot Horses Don't They, In The Heat Of The Night, 12 Angry Men (1957), Mister Roberts, Bad Day At Black Rock.
Doc nice name
and i might ad a interesting group of movies.
You appear to be an educated man.
I would have added On the Waterfront, Tombstone and my all time favorite Stalag 17.
all adam sandler movies, the star wars movies, the american pie's, remember the titans, friday night lights, the replacements, coach carter, the ringer, LOTR's, any horror movie whatsoever, etc... dont feel like sitting here all night
Speed and The Matrix
Water Boy, Remember the Titans, Full Metal Jacket and many many more
Shawshank Redemption was always one of my personal favorites. I also like American History X, Rules of Engagement, Pulp Fiction, Smokey and the Bandit, Gladiator, LOTR Trilogy, Porky's, Friday Night Lights, The Warriors, Team America, Dazed and Confused, Bad Santa, and so on....
Hoosiers....Dumb and Dumber(fave of all time).....Friday Night Lights.....Chainsaw Massacre....Rudy......Scarface....He Got Game.....Bad News Bears (old and new).....bunch more
I forgot to mention He Got Game, The Warriors, and Full Metal Jacket.... I about have to agree with everyone on this thread.