Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rose Hill 81 The David School 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
rose hill is one of if not the best team we've played this yr they have all tall players and they all shoot the ball very well there all quick to so it made us hard to beat the press when they did press
Has the school of david won a game yet?

As it looks they are starting to get better
naw we've not won a game yet but we are starting to come together as a team....for the ppl that we have on our team we have improved tremendously as you could tell when we played u all we couldn't beat the press or nuttin but now we beat it against rose hill if that should tell u ne thing
Yea, but I wish u guys the best of luck for the rest of the season... I think u guys will be alot better next year. At least I hope so
next yr im not goin there im transferring to either SF or AC to play ball cuz i just cant handle this losin all the time its killin me an i get embarrased
That may be a smart idea..
yea i know thats what i was thinking cuz i mean i also wanna play football an baseball and david don't have ne of those teams.....i mean my dad told me i could go to rose hill if i wanted to but idk
I would just quit if i played for david try again somewhere else next year
yeah if I were you Falcons23 just stick it out for the rest of the year and then next year get a fresh start elsewhere....AC would be a great school to choose. are you a sophommore or junior?
congrats rose hill
rose hill played the david school, you gotta be ****ing joking, what the ****