Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Tournament Draw!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday:
5pm - Allen Central vs. Lawrence Co.
7:30pm - Pikeville vs. Pike Central

Tuesday:
5pm - Belfry vs. East Ridge
7:30pm - Johnson Central vs. Betsy Layne

Thursday:
Semifinals 5:30 & 7:30pm

Saturday:
Championship at 7pm
where is it?
Good luck coach davis and the bobcats!!!!!!!
JCHS05 Wrote:where is it?

both the boys and girls are at Lawrence Co.
Seeing as there is no school on Monday, I wonder why they just didn't play all round one games in one day? Is Lawrence Co. out of school yet? Do they have school on Monday? Just curious.... Smile
phs1986 Wrote:Seeing as there is no school on Monday, I wonder why they just didn't play all round one games in one day? Is Lawrence Co. out of school yet? Do they have school on Monday? Just curious.... Smile

yes, LC has been out of school since May 21
Just wondering where everybody is going to sit in the girls tournament? Do the boys have more seating than the girls?
phs1986 Wrote:Seeing as there is no school on Monday, I wonder why they just didn't play all round one games in one day? Is Lawrence Co. out of school yet? Do they have school on Monday? Just curious.... Smile

I'm not sure about the other school districts, but the Johnson County school system is in session on Monday.
Old School Wrote:I'm not sure about the other school districts, but the Johnson County school system is in session on Monday.

Pike & Floyd County were closed today (Monday Memorial Day). Just my opinion, but I think it's unfair that all teams don't get off to the same start this year. :flush:
Should make for a good championship game since most teams should be able to have most their pitchers available.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Pike & Floyd County were closed today (Monday Memorial Day). Just my opinion, but I think it's unfair that all teams don't get off to the same start this year. :flush:

Don't know about Floyd Co. but Pike Co. doesn't get out until June 8th and 9th.... Teachers have to work on the 10th... They could have gotten out generally around the same time as all other school systems but it all depended upon the administrators/superintendents of their school systems.... THAT is why we are going until almost 2 weeks into June... Sad Personally, I feel they should have taken the 10 days (and not wanted to apply them where they didn't need to be placed) instead of being dead set on the kids being in school this long. Pike County is going back on August 9th.... AND, teachers and assistants have already received their letters stating that their pay checks will be shorted by 2 days due to the legislature having to go back into session due to not approving a budget. Now I don't know if you know many people who work for school systems but I can tell you, they (we) do NOT draw enough to justify taking 2 days from us.... IMHO, the education system is beginning to become more worried about the almighty dollar than anything else. Basically, that is WHY we are in school so late.... Money, money, money!!!!!
go pirates