Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 2 lawrence co.1 57th final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't really know how they got through that tough stretch but congrats!
LeMaster pitched 3 really tough games... close to 30 K's (if not over). They earned it... good luck next week.
Good job lady tigers. This proves the JC game was no fluke.
These girls have worked all season long! I am so PROUD of them! Way to go Lady Tigers!
Congrats Pville
The pitching choice of LC in the district championship seemed a little strange..wondered why you would not use your Senior leading pitcher Mills.. Good luck in Regions to both teams
ballfan87 Wrote:The pitching choice of LC in the district championship seemed a little strange..wondered why you would not use your Senior leading pitcher Mills.. Good luck in Regions to both teams
I wondered the same. Most would put senior leadership on the mound for championship games and Mills is the the best pitcher on this squad. The pitcher they used pitched good through 3 innings. After that she put to many on base with walks, hit batters and errors. Of course LC had enough runners on base to win but uncharacteristic poor base running led to only 1 run. Keep on chopin' wood LC and come back next week ready to play.
Lady dawgs will be fine.... not going to get into who is the better pitcher.
Nice job Lady Tigers. 3 games in four days against some tough competition to win it all is something special. Emily Castle can play on my team anytime. Good luck in the region
looks like the lady tigers are peeking at the right time...... they have won several games in a row and have done excellent in the district tournament... i dont believe anybody has the heart like these young ladies do... eveyrone stepped up when they were needed the most... castle is a great ball player and she deserved to be a part of this.... what a way for her and the seniors to go out.... lawrence county is still a great team and they will do very well in region..... good luck to all teams
how about now! its funny how we second guess coaches when a team dont win every game. I would say the people from LC are happy to be going to the STATE.