Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co -vs- Johnson Central (57 District Champonship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So whats every ones thoughts on this one.
I think Central in a low scoring game.
I would love to see Shep starting out this game for LC.
who is pitching for LC, Tate?
LC wins a close one.
If the Dawgs keep the errors down and hit the ball like we know they can they should roll in this one 5-2!!! GO DAWGS
LC won in 6 innings 12-1 at JC. I think with LC at home and regional championship on the line the result will be about the same.
If the Dawgs are on top of their game, then they should be able to win this one by atleast 5. Good Luck Dawgs!!
dawgbyte02 Wrote:LC won in 6 innings 12-1 at JC. I think with LC at home and regional championship on the line the result will be about the same.

Good thing for JC this is just the District Championship...I was about to start sweating bullets.
IRISH4 Wrote:Good thing for JC this is just the District Championship...I was about to start sweating bullets.
Yeah my bad on the district/regional but I was wrong all the way. After that game and the softball games i am not going to venture any more predictions. Good luck to all teams in the regional tournaments next week and I am sure the 15th region will be well represented at state tourney time.
Hope that someone can post some accurate stats on the game because the story on the levisa lazer is pathetic!!
Anyone know the schedule for the Regionals yet?