Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 3 Harlan County 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
who pitched for each in this one? cox and boggs?
Boggs went the distance for HC. The other name does not sound right. I can't remember for sure though.
Yogibear Wrote:Boggs went the distance for HC. The other name does not sound right. I can't remember for sure though.
Kendall Ferguson
Great game tonight! Great effort by the Black Bears, shame anybody had to lose this game. Congrats to Middlesboro.
Boggs(freshman) pitched an excellent game from start to finish and the Bears gave Middlesboro a battle to remember. The Jackets didn't run away with it, like most had expected. The Jackets took advantage of a few Black Bear mistakes and came out with the win in eight innings. These two teams are evenly matched, as was shown tonight, and it was a battle. The Middlesboro pitcher(Ferguson-senior) pitched a great game as well. He held the Bears down in those late innings. The Bears just needed that big hit to seal it, but those big hits were right at them. Proud of those young Black Bears. Congrats to Billy Powell and the Jackets. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
how as many people in the moutains call the "MIGHTY YELLOW JACKETS" have done what I them to do yea they were the hottest team in the region at the beginning of the year now are goin down hill no offense to Harlan co or Knox but this team should of won the district easily and I dnt see them surviving in the first round of the region tournament :igiveup:
:wtf1: are you trying to say?
the amarillo wizard Wrote::wtf1: are you trying to say?

I'm with you:HitWall:
the boss 25 Wrote:how as many people in the moutains call the "MIGHTY YELLOW JACKETS" have done what I them to do yea they were the hottest team in the region at the beginning of the year now are goin down hill no offense to Harlan co or Knox but this team should of won the district easily and I dnt see them surviving in the first round of the region tournament :igiveup:

They played HC at the beginning of the year and they were close games weren't they?
I know this is really late but I am new to this site and wanted to comment on this. At the beginning of last season Middlesboro beat HC by one run at HC when they had Cox on the mound and by several runs at Middlesboro when Ferguson was on the mound.