Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bret Hart New GM of Monday Night Raw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just Now On Raw!
Kinda surprised by this but I like it
you and me both are surprised!
So far on the Show Batista forfited his qualifying match to randy orton the quit
a divias match
R-truth won the US Title
Cena talked
I commend WWE for keeping Bret around, but I don't think he has the personality to be GM for a long time.
^ agreed. BH is a great charecter, literally took his charecter too serious, but he is class. Anyone read his book? Very good book, he was very honest about his transgressions.
Stardust Wrote:^ agreed. BH is a great charecter, literally took his charecter too serious, but he is class. Anyone read his book? Very good book, he was very honest about his transgressions.

It was a really good book. The reason I think he took/takes his character so serious was/is because wrestling was not only his life but his entire families life. He and his family sacrificed a lot and suffered a lot for the sport. It was honestly their life.
Westside Wrote:It was a really good book. The reason I think he took/takes his character so serious was/is because wrestling was not only his life but his entire families life. He and his family sacrificed a lot and suffered a lot for the sport. It was honestly their life.

Yeah, dead-on post :Thumbs: