Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky to Play Portland (Men's Basketball)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK will play Univ. Of Portland in Portland on way Maui Invitational according to an Oregon newspaper
Supposed to be at the Rose Garden as well.
Why is this important? Am I missing something?
I like the Trail Blazers in this one. I may be the only one on BGR to pick them though Big Grin
Terrence Jones to get to play in his hometown.
Stardust Wrote:Why is this important? Am I missing something?
YOur always missing something.

Axel Foley Wrote:Terrence Jones to get to play in his hometown.

Should be fun. Maybe this is whats Important dusty.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:I like the Trail Blazers in this one. I may be the only one on BGR to pick them though Big Grin

As Long as brandon roy is still injured.......................
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOur always missing something.

Should be fun. Maybe this is whats Important dusty.

As Long as brandon roy is still injured.......................

Tells you how much I care about where the kids are from, I thought he was from Washington. I still don't care about this game................

:devilflam

:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Tells you how much I care about where the kids are from, I thought he was from Washington. I still don't care about this game................

:devilflam

:biggrin:

I Did To..
uk is good but an nba team will win
UK last season could have played with an NBA team such as the Nets or Timberwolves....lol but thats it.

UK playing 20 min from Terrance Jones high shcool in portland
its the univeristy of portland and not the trail blazers correct? lol
This is not unusual. Eastern teams on their way to play in the Maui Classic sometimes make a pit stop on the West Coast to play a game.

I think it's a good idea. You're already flying out that way anyway, and this let's you play a road game against a team expected to contend for their league title. Not to mention a nice bonus for Terrence Jones.